PDA

View Full Version : Amazon 20% Off Bits and Blades

Jeffrey Schronce
02-10-2007, 8:58 PM
Some folks had some difficulty figured out how to apply the codes to their blade and/or bit orders. I found this link for a guy who was having problems. Hopefully this helps for anyone getting the discount codes to work.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/promotions/terms-conditions.html?ie=UTF8&promo=A1JJ1WEXODK7FQ&merchantID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag2=wwwemcadjusti-20

Note : As per my prior thread this code is working on some other products such as Bench Dog products, router lifts, etc. Freud dado sets seem like a great deal.

Jim Becker
02-10-2007, 9:38 PM
Thanks for the heads-up, Jeffrey...the exta 20% did apply to the BenchDog stuff I decided to use for adding a router/"Shaper" workstation to my sliding table saw.

Mark Riegsecker
02-10-2007, 10:08 PM
Thanks Jeffrey I just picked up a 10" forrest for $80:D

I don't understand how I missed this promotion. I'm always snooping around the Amazon. But I did, thanks again.

Mark

ken bleadow
02-11-2007, 5:30 AM
Another big thanks to Jeffrey,

I tried the promothonal code on the JessEm Mast-R-Lift, and it worked like a champ. The final price was $191.99 with free shipping. WaHoo!!!!

Ken

Neil Bosdet
02-11-2007, 11:21 AM
I purchased the entire Master R Lift XL system with with fence, slider and stand. 20% off and free shipping. Good deal! The fence didn't get 20% off though, so I'm going to call them.

Karl Knoernschild
02-12-2007, 12:23 AM
Thanks Jeffrey, you just saved me a heap of money on that Freud dado blade I've been drooling over. Not to mention a heap of time that I will save by not having to nibble away those cuts anymore!