PDA

View Full Version : Lowe's $50 pc sander rebate

Jeff Watson
12-01-2003, 3:10 PM
Just a FYI. I just went home for lunch and what do you know, I found 3 checks in my mail for the $50 rebate I got from 3 PC sanders I bought at lowe's a few months ago. I found out about that rebate from lurking on this site. Thanks guys!!!. Just don't tell my Dad that his Christmas present was free.

mike malone
12-01-2003, 3:49 PM
Just a FYI. I just went home for lunch and what do you know, I found 3 checks in my mail for the $50 rebate I got from 3 PC sanders I bought at lowe's a few months ago. I found out about that rebate from lurking on this site. Thanks guys!!!. Just don't tell my Dad that his Christmas present was free.

great jeff
i'm still waiting for 2 checks from that rebate.
FYI...the sanders here in ca were $38....an added bonus
best
mike

fred woltersdorf
12-01-2003, 4:01 PM

just received mine as well.thank you lowes.

Wes Bischel
12-01-2003, 9:19 PM
Yep, just got mine as well. The rebate form says the offer is still good - until 12/31/03. So if you forgot anyone on your holiday lists now's the time to get another sander for them!

Rick Haigh
12-01-2003, 9:27 PM
Where did you find the rebate paperwork? Which sander is it for? This sounds like a great gift idea.

Thanks,
Rick

aurelio alarcon
12-01-2003, 9:32 PM
I'm still waiting on my check. But I now know it will come. I should have gotten at least two! dag namut! I only got one! If they have any left I'm gettin another! Thanks to this site!

aurelio alarcon
12-01-2003, 9:43 PM
Where did you find the rebate paperwork? Which sander is it for? This sounds like a great gift idea.

Thanks,
Rick
Lowes Home page and in the lower left hand side somewhere there is a box that says "This Week" I believe that it says something about rebates. click on it and it will take you to a page with a list of rebated items. Here is the link to the rebate tool page at Lowes:
http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=pg&p=Promos/Tool_Values.html&rn=none

Tom Peterson
12-01-2003, 9:50 PM
here is the link to the party that handles rebates for P-C. I am still waiting for one on a nailer I purchased in October. Not sure if it is good for every promotion or not. Mine is still in their system.
http://www.acbrebate.com/pcoffer/

Scott Coffelt
12-02-2003, 2:13 PM
One is in the mail (11/28) according to their site, so I may have it also in my mail box. The second was messed up so it still shows as processing. I imagine they will choose to hold for a few more weeks before mailing.

I too plan to give one as a xmas gift, and its not the price but the thought that always counts. Besides, we are the ones buying, sending in rebates and allowing our money to be used for interest. So free, $3 or cash back is all good.

Honestly, if not for the fact that I would feel unethical now knowing that it was an error by Lowes, I would love to buy a few more and get them free. I just can't pull myself to go out and buy now. I did purchase these before the error was identified, so these were just a good deal.

Ted Shrader
12-02-2003, 5:31 PM
All -

Here is a better link to check your sander rebate status: <a href="http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=frameSet&url=lowes.rebatestatus.com">Lowes Delta/PC Rebates</a>.

The site says mine was mailed 25 November. Still not here yet. :(

Good luck,
Ted

Ernie Kuhn
12-03-2003, 2:22 AM
[QUOTE=Jeff Watson]Just a FYI. I just went home for lunch and what do you know, I found 3 checks in my mail for the $50 rebate I got from 3 PC sanders I bought at lowe's a few months ago. I found out about that rebate from lurking on this site. Thanks guys!!!.

Jeff,
Me two er, too! My two checks showed up in the mail today. Lowe's had the sanders at around $37 when I bought them.
Ernie

mike malone
12-03-2003, 9:20 PM
Lowes Home page and in the lower left hand side somewhere there is a box that says "This Week" I believe that it says something about rebates. click on it and it will take you to a page with a list of rebated items. Here is the link to the rebate tool page at Lowes:
http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=pg&p=Promos/Tool_Values.html&rn=none

i sent in two requests ($100 using 1 form), and received only one $50 check...they said they will re-enter in and let me know in a few weeks. considering i only paid $34.95 per sander, i feel ahead of the game anyway.

the current rebate form(s) do not list the sander anymore (obviously)
hope you guys fare well with your rebates.
mike