PDA

View Full Version : Kudos To Lee Valley

Ken Werner
02-09-2007, 9:50 PM
Ordered some hardware on Tues evening, and the package arrived tonight. Can't beat that with a stick. Every component correct, and of fine quality. Just wanted to give a public thanks to Rob Lee & Co.
Ken

Doug Shepard
02-10-2007, 6:48 AM
Ordered some hardware on Tues evening, and the package arrived tonight. Can't beat that with a stick. Every component correct, and of fine quality. Just wanted to give a public thanks to Rob Lee & Co.
Ken

If that's your first purchase from them get used to it. LV really sets the gold standard for customer service. Wait til you have to return something and find out they actually refund your shipping charges too. Class act all the way.

Mark Pruitt
02-10-2007, 9:04 AM
I always get excellent service from them! One day I placed an online order and made a mistake. I called them and they fixed it within seconds. All orders have been shipped without delay and were packaged well. They're good people and I'll continue buying from them. In fact I have an order in my "cart" at the moment, just non-urgent stuff sitting there waiting for me to pull the trigger. BTW, that's another thing I like about LV. The way their website is set up, you can put stuff in your cart and keep it there for a prolonged time. Not all websites offer that service.

J D Thomas
02-10-2007, 9:39 PM
I've always used Lee Valley as the standard bearer of incredible customer service. Last year I mistakenly ordered 10 of one item (due to my browser getting rambunctuous on me), and they not only accepted them gladly, but paid me return shipping. Who does that these days!?!?!

They are THE BEST!!