PDA

View Full Version : Gannomat Red Barron Hinge Machine

Stan Welborn
02-08-2007, 8:38 AM
Not sure of the etiquette so I'll not post a link, but there's a Gannomat "Red Barron" Hinge Machine on ebay that looks like it may go what I would consider cheap. I don't need one (heck I didn't even know there was such a thing til yesterday) but thought some of you guys 'in the business' might. Says about a hundred Salice hinges come with it. It's the pneumatic model. They have it listed as "Ganner Cabinet Door Hinge Machine"

I tried to find what they cost with web searches, finally found a price in pounds. Wow, Must be good stuff. :eek: 2350 English pounds. What's that, 4500 bucks? I had no idea the cost on these so it piqued my interest. Right now it's at $300 with 12 hours left. I know ebay can skyrocket at the end but you never know. Might get a good deal if you're in the market.

Anyway, it says P/U only in Rhonda NC, bout a hundred miles West of me near Wilksboro NC. May be a large deterrent for some but if you live close enough....

I have nothing to do with the auction and don't know the people who have it listed. Just ran across it searching for machinery close to home. Just thought I'd pass it along in case someone here was in the market.