PDA

View Full Version : Bears or Colts?????

Phyllis Meyer
02-03-2007, 9:20 PM
I'm Originally From Chicago so.........but wait until next year when Brett returns for his 16th season, Lambeau Field, brats, cheese, I don't drink (but some do in Wisconsin...I think it's beer:)), what could be better? Have a great weekend everyone, we watch the game for the commercials. There will be a GM commercial created by a Freshman from the University of Milwaukee. On Wisconsin!

Sincerely,
Phyllis

Bruce Page
02-03-2007, 9:26 PM
Colts 28, Bears 24
:)

Ken Fitzgerald
02-03-2007, 9:26 PM
I'm kinda torn between two feelings....I've been a Bears fan....but I'd like to see how Peyton Manning would perform if he'd get the press off his back about not being able to win the big one! I don't care how good he is ....or how well he performs the press is aways pressuring him....I guess the press doesn't know the NFL teams carry a 40 man roster...:confused: :D

If Indy's defense shows up....it could be a very good and exciting game!

BTW....I was at Lambeau Field one wintery day.......The Packers ought to have to spot the visiting team 10 points just as a weather differential!:rolleyes:

Jeff Cybulski
02-03-2007, 9:35 PM
Colts 31 Bears 27

I think this is Peyton's turn on the destiny wheel, however Vinateri will play a key roll at the end.

Ryan Cathey
02-03-2007, 10:39 PM
I'm not big into sports but I love Peyton's commercials lol! Especially the one with his brother where they're fighting and picking at each other all down the hallway ROTFLMAO! Reminds me of my brother and I.

-Ryan C.

Clint Jones
02-04-2007, 1:45 AM
GO COLTS !!!!!

Tim Morton
02-04-2007, 7:09 AM
Being a Pats fan all I can say is...

da' BEARS!!!!

Ken Salisbury
02-04-2007, 8:11 AM
The weather forcast for the game is in favor of the Bears. A 40% chance of rain at game time. However, I believe the Colts will prevail. Colts 31 Bears 24.

Coach Salisbury

Ron Jones near Indy
02-04-2007, 3:50 PM
I was a Bears fan until the Colts came to Indy. At times they were really bad. But my, how times have changed. The Colts are a class act. It seems to me that Dungy, Manning and other Colts have replaced Landry, Stauback and the Cowboys as America's team. :D

Let's Go Colts!

Christopher Pine
02-04-2007, 4:03 PM
I don't have a score prediction per say but it will be colts by 7

Have a good day.

Chris

Chris Padilla
02-05-2007, 4:39 PM
I say Colts 29, Bears 17....

David G Baker
02-05-2007, 5:11 PM
I agree with Chris and I'll put money on it.
David B

Mark Rios
02-05-2007, 5:35 PM
I did put money on it.........now I'm choosing vacation spots.......AND a bigger trailer. ;) ;) ;)

Chris Padilla
02-05-2007, 6:28 PM
I did put money on it.........now I'm choosing vacation spots.......AND a bigger trailer. ;) ;) ;)

...for your bookie or yourself??? :D

Frank Chaffee
02-05-2007, 6:55 PM
Two boys are playing hockey on Lake Monona in Madison, Wisconsin when a crazed Rottweiler suddenly attacks one of the boys. Thinking quickly, the other boy takes his hockey stick, shoves it under the dog's collar, twists it and breaks the dog's neck, saving his friend.

A reporter is standing by, sees the incident, and rushes over to interview the boy.

"Young Packers Fan Saves Friend From Vicious Animal," he starts writing in his
notebook.

"But I'm not a Packers fan," the little boy replies.

"Sorry, but since we're in Madison , I just assumed you were," says the reporter and starts writing again. "Young Brewers Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack," he writes in his notebook.

"But I'm not a Brewers fan either," the little boy replies.

"Sorry, but since we're in Madison, I just assumed you were," says the reporter and starts writing again. "Young Bucks Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack," he writes in his notebook.

"Sorry, but since we're in Madison, I just assumed you were," says the reporter and starts writing again. "Young Badgers Fan Rescues Friend From Mauling," he writes in his notebook

"I'm not a Badger fan either," says the boy.

"Oh... I assumed everyone in Wisconsin was either for the Packers, Brewers, Bucks or Badgers. What team do you root for?" the reporter asked.

"I'm a Bears fan," the boy replies.

The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes: "Juvenile Delinquent From Illinois Kills Beloved Family Pet."