PDA

View Full Version : Please move this if need be. I learned some new about SMC this morning.

David Cramer
02-03-2007, 11:43 AM
Thanks for the donate section. I just read a post by Nancy Laird and saw her donate link on the bottom. I clicked on it and I learned something new today.

I truly didn't know about it and I will send a check by "snail mail" on Monday morning. This is truly a "one of a kind" site, in my opinion anyways. Although there may be a lot of :cool: lurkers:cool: , there are also a lot of informative "polite" posters and I say thanks to all of you. It's like having a smart next door neighbor who truly knows everything and is willing to share it all. Amazing! Jim Becker closing in on 20,000 posts in the near future, unbelievable! I have yet to see a post go unanswered by someone. A very cool and classy site. Nice job moderators, the posters, and owners. Kudos!

Dave

Ken Fitzgerald
02-03-2007, 11:54 AM
Dave.........I'm sure one of the moderators will move this to either the Support forum or the Off Topic forum.....but Thank You! It's people willing to suport a group of wood working and similar forums that function in a civil manner....that make the Creek the Creek!

lou sansone
02-03-2007, 12:15 PM
you got it ... if you want yelling, screaming and name calling .... you won't find it here. but if you want good woodworking discussions with mutual respect, you have come to the right place
Lou

glenn bradley
02-03-2007, 12:52 PM
David,

I agree completely. I generally kick in enough to cover a few folks. It's still a bargain and its the members that make this site what it is.

Aaron Koehl
02-05-2007, 11:05 AM
David,

Thanks for the nice comments.. makes things all worthwhile.