PDA

View Full Version : Site Updates

Bill Pentz
11-27-2003, 7:35 PM
For those who have not looked in a while, I recently released the updates to my Cycone Dust Collection Research web pages (Click the WWW button below to view).

That set of pages started as a collection of articles and long posts that people kept asking me to repeat. Because each was initially a stand-alone article, there was a lot of duplication and problems finding things. It still has a ways to go but far better than it was. Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving.

bill

Mark Hulette
11-28-2003, 10:12 AM
Thanks, Bill.

I appreciate your crusade to educate woodworkers on the dangers of wood dust. I've learned a lot from all the research you and others have made available to the WWing community.

Thanks!! and many Happy Thanksgivings...

mike malone
11-28-2003, 3:44 PM
For those who have not looked in a while, I recently released the updates to my Cycone Dust Collection Research web pages (Click the WWW button below to view).

That set of pages started as a collection of articles and long posts that people kept asking me to repeat. Because each was initially a stand-alone article, there was a lot of duplication and problems finding things. It still has a ways to go but far better than it was. Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving.

bill

Here's to you Bill
you've changed an industry (DC) with your research, and kinda created one (..."a cyclone in every garage"), as well!!
you always seem to get the time to reply to emails, and i have yet to paypal you up some pizza money (it's on my must do list).
best regards, stay well
mike malone