PDA

View Full Version : Plano, Texas - What to do?

Steve Roxberg
11-26-2003, 11:31 PM
I'm leaving in the mornig for Plano, Texas and will spend Friday and Saturday there, maybe Sunday if the Daughters soccer team does well.

Any SawMill Creek folks nearby for a visit? Three days away from the tools and sawdust will make me crazy.

Jim Becker
11-27-2003, 9:33 AM
You have a lot of folks "nearby" to Plano...be sure to check in with Mike Mastin at Curley Woods in McKinney and catch up with the other folks, like Steve Jenkins (and his awesome shop) in Irving and a bunch of others.

Mike Mastin
11-27-2003, 9:34 AM
Wow Steve,

You have entered into a hot bed of wooodworkers in this area :-)

Steve Jenkins in Dallas
Steve King in Plano
Dave Arbuckle in Plano

Just to name a few. I am really quite sure there are numerous others that I missed, but that will surely step up :-)

Phil Phelps
11-27-2003, 7:25 PM
.....and a holiday! Shops closed this weekend. Wish ya' said something earlier. Course Jenkings never closes. Furniture Crafters is open 'bout 24-7 :p

Steve Jenkins
11-28-2003, 6:17 PM
Phil is pretty much right. I will be here all weekend from the early can't see until the late can't see. That's before dawn to after dark for those that don't experience either one. I'd love some company so if anyone gets tired of the crowds in the house feel free to stop on by. My number is 972 247-9086. Welcome and i hope everyone has a good weekend.
Steve