PDA

View Full Version : Bench-Top Drill Press Stand Plan

John Schreiber
01-29-2007, 1:36 AM
Here's the SketchUp file for the bench-top drill press stand mentioned in http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=49575.

The cut-list is attached as a *.txt so anyone should be able to open it.

I appreciate any feedback; either SU or design related.

patrick anderson
01-30-2007, 3:51 PM
your attachment isn't working for me in firefox

works in IE though

John Schreiber
01-30-2007, 6:16 PM
In Firefox, I've got to right click / save link as / name file to *.zip / then open from the desktop or where ever I saved it.

I'll kick this over to the support forum to see if Aaron has any suggestions.

John Schreiber
02-04-2007, 3:42 AM
Here's Mark II based on feedback and new ideas.

charlie kapper
03-01-2007, 10:10 PM
When I attempt to open the attached picture or link, I get the following error. Any ideas...

charlie kapper, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Dave Richards
03-02-2007, 6:49 AM
Read the sticky note at the top of this forum.

When I attempt to open the attached picture or link, I get the following error. Any ideas...

charlie kapper, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.