PDA

View Full Version : Ball Bearing Stand on Sale

Tim Malyszko
01-28-2007, 9:43 AM
I was browsing thru the Sears Ad this morning and came across their "Multi-Action work support stand" on sale for $14.99 this week (normally $29.99) - item number 22293.

While I don't personally own one, I plan on purchasing 2 this week to have around the shop.

Here is the link on Sears.com...
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&cat=Bench+Power+Tools&subcat=Stands+%26+Material+Support&pid=00922293000

It seems like a very good deal on what looks like an allright stand. I wanted to pass it along for anyone else that may need an extra stand or two.

Mike Weaver
01-28-2007, 10:14 AM
Thanks Tim!

I've wanted some roller stands for a while and this price is right.
-Mike

Don Bullock
01-28-2007, 6:04 PM
I bought two of those the last time they were on sale. I think that they are just as good as the higher priced ones that a certain woodworking chain sells for around $50. Mine have come in very handy lately.

Karle Woodward
01-28-2007, 6:31 PM
Bought one this afternoon. What a great price. I've used the standard sears roller stand for the past 7 years(?) or so. It's served me well. It's the same as the 3 way stand I just purchased - minus the 3 way adapter. This is a very slick design. I'm tempted to buy another.

glenn bradley
01-28-2007, 7:21 PM
I have a couple of their roller stands that I got on sale for $10 each, they use the same stand with a different head. They have been fine. For the extra $5, you couldn't buy the ball rollers.