PDA

View Full Version : Tool Gloat

Byron Trantham
11-25-2003, 9:44 AM
Well she actually did it. LOML ordered my new Jet spindle sander, DeWalt 13" planer and a PC pin nailer! Now that's a Christmas!!! :D

I think this is the first Christmas in a long time that I can't wait for the day!

David Hayes
11-25-2003, 10:21 AM
Congrats Byron - just remember, men like tools for gifts but women do not always appreciate appliances for gifts, DAMHIKT.
Dave

Byron Trantham
11-25-2003, 11:16 AM
Congrats Byron - just remember, men like tools for gifts but women do not always appreciate appliances for gifts, DAMHIKT.
Dave

Dave, don't laugh. That is exactly what she wanted! She is getting Kitchen Aid blender and food processor. Ain't life grand? :p

John Miliunas
11-25-2003, 1:07 PM
Dave, don't laugh. That is exactly what she wanted! She is getting Kitchen Aid blender and food processor. Ain't life grand? :p

You're a very lucky fellow, Dave! Not just for your new tooyls, but also that you can get away with giving LOYL things with cords on them! If I tried to give LOML an "appliance" for Christmas anymore, it had better be one of those "appliances" which attaches around the neck and have some of them "sparkly" things on it! :cool:

Keith Starosta
11-25-2003, 1:34 PM
Well she actually did it. LOML ordered my new Jet spindle sander, DeWalt 13" planer and a PC pin nailer! Now that's a Christmas!!! :D

I think this is the first Christmas in a long time that I can't wait for the day!

Very cool, Byron!! One of these days, I'm going to take you up on the offer to pay a visit to your shop. As I recall, the space that I have is roughly the same size as your shop. I promise I won't break anything!! :D

Keith

Byron Trantham
11-25-2003, 11:12 PM
Very cool, Byron!! One of these days, I'm going to take you up on the offer to pay a visit to your shop. As I recall, the space that I have is roughly the same size as your shop. I promise I won't break anything!! :D

Keith

Keith,
You're welcome anytime. I'm retired and for the most part I'm around 24/7. Send me an email if you want to visit. I wouldn't mind seeing another shop. I thought I was about the only one around this area.