PDA

View Full Version : Turned anything today?

John Chandler
01-26-2007, 4:45 PM
Mark,

I guess today is the day you are permitted to turn again? Have you turned anything today? If so, does it feel as good :D :D as you thought it would and what did you turn?

I hope you don't have any relapses. Is there anything you can do to help keep it from happening again? Take care of yourself.

Mark Pruitt
01-26-2007, 6:35 PM
John,

Who? Me? ;)

Yeah, actually it was yesterday. Last night I got started on what I expect to be a HF. Got the exterior roughed and a glue block attached to the foot for chucking. I was going to work on it tonight but I think I'm going to hold off till in the morning when I'll be well rested and ready to spin!:cool:

Thanks for asking! I appreciate the thoughts.:)

Bill Wyko
01-26-2007, 7:27 PM
I'm going home in 1/2 hr and I'll be turning a piece part solid part segmented. The piece I'm putting up for auction was supposed to be a gift but the LOML said it had to be segmented so off to the studio:rolleyes: (garage) I go.:D

John Hart
01-26-2007, 8:23 PM
Yeah...And I'm late sending you a box Mark!!!:o I'm always late shipping stuff. It's a major character flaw. It's coming...It's coming.

Don Fuss
01-26-2007, 8:55 PM
Mark, glad you're back in front of that little spinny machine. By the way, what's the countdown at for mustard now?

Mark Pruitt
01-26-2007, 9:03 PM
John, Cool! I like boxes! Especially the kind that come from a 'Creeker!

Don, the goal is to have one in operation by the end of February.