PDA

View Full Version : Woodworkersshop.com?

Karle Woodward
01-25-2007, 8:42 AM
Anybody have experience dealing with this company? I'd like to know how they are to deal with before I order. Thanks!

Karle Woodward
01-26-2007, 10:53 AM
Nobody!?!?

Well I went ahead and put in my order. I guess I'm the guinea pig.

Jim Becker
01-26-2007, 10:54 AM
I've not heard of them before your post, Karle...but based on their site, they are just a Rockler affiliate.

Jim Hill
01-26-2007, 12:04 PM
Karle,

If you're talking about thewoodworkersshop.com, which is located in Pekin, Illinois, I have dealt with them. I'm close enough that I go to their shop. I've bought several items (Jet bandsaw, Jet benchtop sander, Jet dust collector, and a number of smaller items) and never had a problem. They have recently become a Rockler affiliate and also substantially increased their space for stationary tools. Jason is the manager, and a great guy. If you have any problem, give him a call.

Jim

Karle Woodward
02-07-2007, 6:25 PM
I got my order today. It was right and complete. It took just shy of 2 weeks to arrive. I had to wait on a shipment to come in and the website was misleading in regards to availability, which didn't make me happy. I called them a couple of times on the phone and they were friendly and helpful. Overall, it was a good experience and I would use them again.