PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I see attachments ? (Resolved)

Tom Majewski
01-24-2007, 7:57 PM
When I click on someone's .jpg attachment link to see a picture, I'm directed to a page that says ......

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Jim Becker
01-24-2007, 8:04 PM
In which forum? If it's in the Plans Forum, that is by design...read the sticky at the top of that forum. If it's in any other forum, there is something amiss and you should click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any forum page to let the administrators know of the issue with your account.

Jim
SMC Moderator

Tom Majewski
01-25-2007, 10:12 AM
Thanks Jim,

As with everything else in life, I never read the directions and jumped right in.
Donation sent.
Tom

Richard Barkley
01-25-2007, 5:39 PM
If you hear a little beep when you click on one of the objects, make sure your system is set up to receive popups from this website :)