PDA

View Full Version : Sorry ... couldn't help myself ...

Ron Smith ... Richmond, VA
01-23-2007, 9:22 PM
I had to make this on my CarveWright after this weekend. I hope there's more opportunity to make a better one in a couple of weeks!

Ron

Bart Leetch
01-23-2007, 9:51 PM
Hey you forgot Goldylocks.

Joe Pelonio
01-23-2007, 11:23 PM
Sorry but most of us in the Seattle area just don't like bears. I'm rooting for the colts.

Gerd Spatz
01-24-2007, 3:23 AM
Hi Bart!

> My web page has a pop up. It is a free site, just close the pop up on the right side of the screen

Only a simple pop-up? Sure? Today it opens a ! lot ! of pop-ups, want to suggest me i'm having a windows system trouble ( i'm using Linux ;-) and is trying to install some software to fix it ! trojan? spyware? :-(

nothing to see from your site...

Keel McDonald
01-24-2007, 7:01 AM
Nice piece of firewood you got there. LOL. Go Colts!!!

Ron Smith ... Richmond, VA
01-24-2007, 7:46 AM
Nice piece of firewood you got there. LOL. Go Colts!!!

Okay, Okay ... I'm planning on making a Colts one too. My older brother is a Colts fan (we're from Richmond, Indiana). Our wager on the game is that the loser has to buy the winner a Super Bowl Champs hat. I'm also planning on making him a nice sign if, by some miracle, they win. I'll probably make him one anyway for his den, regardless of the outcome, but it may look different.

Ron

Jim A. Walters
01-24-2007, 9:01 AM
Deep down I hope the Bears win, BUT my wife is a huge Colts fan.

You know how the saying goes...If momma ain't happy, ain't nooobody happy!

Brent Vander Weil
01-24-2007, 11:46 AM
Jim-

If should happen to slip and accidentally let out a cheer for the Bears... ya wanna go halvsies on an Apt??? LOL