PDA

View Full Version : Papyrus Font Anyone?

Tracey Bakewell
01-22-2007, 6:11 PM
I want to use the font titled 'Papyrus'. I have located it online for about $24 dollars. I dont' have a problem paying for the font, however, I'm sure it's probably included in one of the millions of font packages out there somewhere. Rather than just buy onsie/twosie fonts as I like, does anyone have this font? And if so, do you remember how you ended up getting it with what font package did you purchase? Sometimes we all end up with fonts on our PCs that came with the install of software such as Corel and Illustrator, etc.

Joe Pelonio
01-22-2007, 7:04 PM
I have it, and most of my fonts came from Corel 5, years ago. If you are cutting that one takes longer, there are a LOT of points.

Dave Jones
01-22-2007, 8:54 PM
I got it with WordPerfect a number of years ago.

There are also often copies or slight variations of a font with different names.

I just found this one in a Google search:

http://www.top100-websites.com/fonts/index.html?cat=p&start=30

Tracey Bakewell
01-22-2007, 9:38 PM
Wow Dave, I searched the internet all day for a free download of that font and came up with nada! Thanks so much for the link!!! I've now book marked that one forever!

OH, and Joe, definitely NOT cutting with this one, just would look cool on wood!

Thanks everyone!
Tracey

Mitchell Andrus
01-23-2007, 9:42 AM
I use Papyrus in my magazine ads. It's very classy.

Dean Flannery
01-23-2007, 5:24 PM
This is so weird, I just did a 12x6 black granite plaque yesterday saying "Colleens Kitchen" with ivy around the edges and the customer asked for the Paypyrus font !