PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Cribbage Board Template or Plans

Matt Bridges
11-23-2003, 8:02 PM
I'd like to make my Dad and Step-mom a fairly simple cribbage board and am looking for templates or plans. Has anyone ever made one and know where I can get this?

Thanks,

Matt

Kevin Gerstenecker
11-23-2003, 8:21 PM
Matt, here are a couple of sources for Cribbage Board Plans and information.............they may have something that interests you.

www.hobbywoods.com
www.woodprojects.com

Maybe a quick internet search would yeild more results?
I remember that Rockler had Cribbage Board plans several years ago, but I am not sure if they still have them. Good Luck.........a Cribbage Board would make a nice gift..................but LOTS of holes to drill! :D

Don Abele
11-23-2003, 8:27 PM
Matt, a while ago I made some cribbage boards as gifts. I made a template using 1/4" hardboard. It took a long time to layout the holes. I then drilled them using a self centering bit (vix bit, think) - works great. I remember drilling all the holes for a 3 hole set in about 15 mins.

Be well,

Doc

Matt Bridges
11-23-2003, 8:40 PM
Thanks for the info guys. I plan on making/buying a template and I'll check out the sites you list Kevin.

Matt

Keith Lard
05-29-2008, 4:07 AM
Hi,

I have collected a few free cribbage board templates here:

Free cribbage board templates from Cribbage Corner (http://cribbagecorner.com/boards/templates)

I would be really interested in hearing from anyone who has some tips on cribbage board making which I could feature on the site.