PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Laser Engravers!

Phyllis Meyer
01-21-2007, 4:19 PM
Hi there,

We are looking for Laser Engravers in the state of Wisconsin. If anyone is interested in: ordering supplies in bulk (having a central location for pick up), maybe a get together if anyone is interested in: brainstorming, sharing clipart, advice, what works for them, products...

We will organize something if anyone is interested. Maybe private messages would be great so we don't bore the other states, and if we can successfully begin something perhaps we can help other states organize their own "Cheesehead Laser Community", or whatever we want to call it:) !! If anyone wants to chat about this contact us!

Sincerely,

Ron & Phyllis Meyer

Mike Burroughs
02-09-2007, 4:10 AM
Newbie to the laser engraving here in Wisconsin. I'm up here in the Baraboo area. Pinnacle m-series 25w.

Mike

Karl Laustrup
02-09-2007, 7:36 AM
Welcome to the "Creek" Mike.

I see you're in the Baraboo area. That's close enough to keep you in mind if I need some lasering in the future. I can't think of anything right now, but hey ya' never know.

Karl

Rob Bosworth
02-09-2007, 10:44 AM
Phyllis, you guys might want to have someone on board that can fix those machines. You can add Ol' Cheddarhead to your list of Wisconsinites with lasers. I don't really understand how to engrave every day, but I can make them sing.

Phyllis Meyer
02-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Hi Bob,

Sounds great, but we would definately need a CD of your singing before we invite you in:)!!

I haven't had any time to work on a group but if everyone would just start taking notes on things they would like from the group, suggestions...we will get something going.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Phyllis:)

Jeff Chumbley
02-09-2007, 11:51 PM
:( Can I telecommute? Born and raised in Racine. After a 13 yr stint in the AirForce I landed out here in Sacramento. I am a true Packer fan, cheesehead and all!!

45 watt Epilog 24tt.

Jeff

Mike Burroughs
02-10-2007, 3:15 AM
No prob Karl, And I'll keep you in mind if I need something special of wood..:).

Mike