PDA

View Full Version : Need American & Korean Flag

Tracey Bakewell
01-19-2007, 5:42 PM
Finished a forum search, looking for anyone who may already have an American & Korean flag .cdr file they might be willing to share with me? They're for my Martial Arts boards, some of the parents are asking for those objects to be added to the board as well.

Thanks!
Tracey

Dave Jones
01-19-2007, 6:22 PM
Here is the Korean flag:

www.redtengu.com/images/raw/Korea_flag.cdr

and the US flag:

www.redtengu.com/images/raw/US_flag.cdr

Tracey Bakewell
01-19-2007, 6:27 PM
Hey Dave, thanks for the SPEEDY reply! I can't even check these images yet until I get home on my PC with Corel, but I'm sure they're exactly what I need, thanks!!!

Tracey Bakewell
01-19-2007, 6:30 PM
Dave! One more question... I just went to www.redtengu.com to see the home page. Is it yours? If so, the font you're using for the Company Name in the image at the top, it looks Korean-ish. I searched all my font files for something just like that! That's the type of font the parents want to see on these martial art boards thar are broken in belt tests. Can you point me in the direction I need to get that font so I can use it to engrave with it?

Dave Jones
01-19-2007, 7:00 PM
Yes, it's one of my sites.

The font is called "Dael Calligraphy". I think I downloaded it several years ago from one of the free font sites on the web.

Tracey Bakewell
01-19-2007, 7:02 PM
I read what you wrote about Red Tengu, I love you site!!! Thanks for the info again! Tracey

Tracey Bakewell
01-19-2007, 11:16 PM
Those worked out perfect! Thanks again!

Bob Keyes
01-20-2007, 10:06 AM
Tracey,

Can you tell me more about these boards?? We have several martial arts schools in our little town. They may be a source of revenue for me.

Thanks a lot.

Tracey Bakewell
01-20-2007, 11:50 AM
Bob, this thread pretty much spells it all out and there's a photo at the end, good luck!

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=48220