PDA

View Full Version : Winter decided to show up here

Bryan Somers
01-19-2007, 1:20 PM
After several weeks of near record high temps here in the Carolinas we woke up to find this

55489 55490

Morgan chillin on the picnic table

First snowfall we've had in a couple of years sure was pretty

Dan Gill
01-19-2007, 2:54 PM
You have a Lab and a pond? How do you keep them separated? My lab (and both my Chessies) would be in the water in a heartbeat.

Rob Russell
01-19-2007, 2:55 PM
That's about what it looked like for us last night /this morning. That's the first time this season I've had to get out a snow shovel (steep driveway). For New England, that's very unusual.

Phillip Thorne
01-19-2007, 3:00 PM
I'm deffinantly jealous...all we got was some stinkin' ice down here in Charlotte. My mutt dog hasn't seen any snow yet..ready for her to experience it, right now our pets are our children...in August the practice is over and the real thin arrives...

Bryan Somers
01-19-2007, 3:59 PM
You have a Lab and a pond? How do you keep them separated?

You dont :D

I have 2 labs Murphy a 8 yr old male is usually content just to set and watch the Koi swim around, but we cant keep Morgan out

Joe Pelonio
01-19-2007, 5:19 PM
You dont :D

I have 2 labs Murphy a 8 yr old male is usually content just to set and watch the Koi swim around, but we cant keep Morgan out
We have a golden and a golden/lab/something else mix. They can't resist water either but for some reason are really good about staying out of my pond. Of course they were both "helping" when I built it and I reprimanded them if they got too close. One day the lab next door punched through the fence to visit and he made a mess of the pond.

Bill Kunz
01-19-2007, 5:38 PM
I think it finally hit here on the Florida Space Coast, turned the A/C off today. After the last 10 years in eastern Idaho this is a treat.:)

Jim Becker
01-19-2007, 8:57 PM
That's kinda what it looked like here this morning...minus the dog, of course... ;)