PDA

View Full Version : first post

bob stotts
02-26-2003, 10:21 PM
With the closeing of the pond and everyone trying out new sites I to have been looking and this is the one for me. Others will go to other sites and hopefully they will find one that suit there tasts. There will probably be a lot of swapping forums for awhile until we all find one we like an feel good at. But for me sawmill creek will be where I hang out. I'm sure a lot of other people feel this is the place for them also. Together we can make this a great place to learn to let of steam,meet new friends and just have fun. I'm looking forward to a great forum with good people doing good things for all the right reasons.

bob stotts
god bless america

PeterTorresani
02-26-2003, 10:23 PM
Glad to have you aboard

one more on the counter, AND I beat Ken

Bob Lasley
02-26-2003, 10:40 PM
Glad you showed up. We need more Bobs, less the Daves carry off the whole show.;)

Bob

Ben Mathews
02-26-2003, 10:41 PM
I guess that makes two of us that beat Ken! I am new also, and am looking forward to meeting new people and growing as a woodworker. Welcome!

Von Bickley
02-27-2003, 11:04 AM
Hi Bob,
Everybody is new here so come on in. It looks like everybody really enjoys this site and wants to make it home.

Ted Shrader
02-27-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by bob stotts
With the closing of the pond . . . Together we can make this a great place to learn to let off steam, meet new friends and just have fun. I'm looking forward to a great forum with good people doing good things for all the right reasons.

bob stotts
god bless america

Bob -

Welcome. Ditto to your comment. Well said.

Ted

Lee Schierer
02-27-2003, 12:25 PM
Good to have another Ponder here.

Ken Wright
02-27-2003, 12:44 PM
An old timer here looks to be one that joined prior to the middle of February ..... glad to have you .