PDA

View Full Version : Do you know why washing machines don't

Ken Fitzgerald
01-15-2007, 10:14 PM
have lint filters........Because blue jeans have pockets!:D I can prove it!

Bill Lewis
01-16-2007, 7:13 AM
If you're getting that much lint in your pockets, I'll bet you still have a top-loading maching. We switched several years ago (9-10) to a front loading machine and immediately I noticed less lint, and my clothes seem to be lasting longer.

Dennis Peacock
01-16-2007, 8:32 AM
My problem is pockets full of sawdust. :D

Ken Fitzgerald
01-16-2007, 8:34 AM
sawdust and lint....and my wife is complaining!

Karl Laustrup
01-16-2007, 2:24 PM
Turn your pockets inside out and then have your wife hose you and the jeans off before she puts them in the washing machine.;) :eek: :D That should take care of a couple of problems right there. :D :D

That's my $1.398 cents worth. Glad to be of help Ken. ;) :D

Karl

Mike Cutler
01-16-2007, 9:23 PM
Turn your pockets inside out and then have your wife hose you and the jeans off before she puts them in the washing machine.;) :eek: :D That should take care of a couple of problems right there. :D :D

Karl

A "wet jeans contest". The wheels are spinnin' and the neighbors are runnin'.:D :D ;)

Ken Fitzgerald
01-16-2007, 9:33 PM

Karl

Karl.....she has a tough enough time getting me and the jeans in the washing machine together......if she stopped to hose me and the jeans off...I might escape.:D

Robert Mickley
01-17-2007, 6:56 AM
HAR!!! I have been quite literally hosed off and had to strip in the garage

Of course that was years ago when I still rode 4 wheelers like a madman

Now what I want is top loading washer that works like a front loader. Theres a company here in Ohio that makes one.

Christopher K. Hartley
02-07-2007, 12:34 PM
have lint filters........Because blue jeans have pockets!:D I can prove it! Without a pic it never happened!:D The proof is in the pudding...what pudding?:eek: :confused: :D What pocket?:confused: :D

Christopher K. Hartley
02-07-2007, 12:37 PM
Karl.....she has a tough enough time getting me and the jeans in the washing machine together......if she stopped to hose me and the jeans off...I might escape.:DTell her to use the dust collector to vacuum out those pockets then the only thing to shove into the washing machine is you!:eek: :D

Chris Padilla
02-07-2007, 1:18 PM

Karl

$1.398 cents :confused:

Karl Laustrup
02-07-2007, 4:44 PM
$1.398 cents :confused:

Inflation Chris. ;)

My opinion used to be worth only $1.298. :o :D

Karl

Dan Mages
02-08-2007, 2:31 PM

Karl

Welp... that will explain the wrinkles!! :p

Brian Elfert
02-08-2007, 7:56 PM
I remember my parent's top load washer had a filter of some sort. I left a check in my pocket and that clogged the filter. I remember my dad having to replace the filter.

Brian Elfert