PDA

View Full Version : out of habitat

steve banks
02-26-2003, 8:58 PM
I feel like I was netted in the "Pond" and released into "Sawmill Creek". Gotta get used to the water temp. here. Being a complete computer idiot, this forum is blowing me out of the water. It'll take some time to get used to.

John Miliunas
02-26-2003, 9:07 PM
First, welcome to the "other" wet place! I think you'll like it here. In order for you to get better acquainted, might I suggest checking out this url: http://www.klsal.com/creek.htm

Fellow member and master of the pens, Ken Salisbury has put together a fantastic page (with updates and all!) to help everyone, from novice to Web veteran, easier navigate and enjoy this site. Check it out. :cool:

Ted Shrader
02-26-2003, 9:14 PM
Originally posted by steve banks
I feel like I was netted in the "Pond" and released into "Sawmill Creek". Gotta get used to the water temp. here. Being a complete computer idiot, this forum is blowing me out of the water. It'll take some time to get used to.

Steve -

Glad you made it over here. It is a friendly place like the Pond. I'm sure you will find find the features here quite useful after you have had a chance to play around with it for a bit. LOTS more capability!

Welcome,
Ted

Bob Lasley
02-26-2003, 9:53 PM
Don't feel bad about not being very computer savvy. I hardly know the enter button from the delete button, but I caught on pretty quick to getting around here. I still can't do all the fancy things some of my fellow Creekers do, but that's ok as I'm not a fancy kind of guy.

Glad you're here. You'll adjust soon.

Bob

Mike Grennier
02-26-2003, 10:13 PM
I'm also here from the Pond. You'll adjust pretty quickly. The software used here is second to none..

It's SO much easier to post pics - that's the number one thing for me!

Enjoy!