PDA

View Full Version : Craftsman / Orion info

Carson Saunders
01-14-2007, 9:41 PM
Anyone have contact information for Orion International? I understand that they are the manufactures of the "hybrid" saws offered at Sears. I just purchased the floor model 22104 on closeout (really wanted the cast iron of the 22114, but the closeout $$$...couldn't be beat) and was trying to locate a manual or other such information. I know I can get the manual online from sears parts but wanted the Orion information just in case I needed to contact them. It would save me some "please hold while I transfer you" should I ever need assistance.

Thanks.

Justin McCurdy
01-16-2007, 10:43 AM
I do not have any direct contact information, but I can offer up that one of the engineers at Steel City told me that Orion is their sister company and then proceeded to give me an engineer's email that just happened to end with a steel city extension. You might want to give them a call and see if they can help you.

Justin

Carson Saunders
01-16-2007, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the reply Justin. I will keep this in mind once I get everything up and rolling here. So far the saw looks nice. I went on the sears parts site and it appears that I could simply order cast iron extensions to replace the stamped steel ones that I have...only $80..which seems way too low...but reassuring nonetheless. Thanks again.