PDA

View Full Version : Corel Question reversing the image

Pete Simmons
01-14-2007, 7:14 PM
Engraving plexi from the back - everything needs to be reversed. I just drag one edge around to invert it. Is there a Corel command that does this?

Mitchell Andrus
01-14-2007, 7:21 PM
It might be easier to do this in your driver, such as the "stamp" button for rubber stamps, for example.

Dave Jones
01-14-2007, 7:28 PM
In X3 I just select everything and hit the "horizontal mirror" icon in the top toolbar. Or if using Photograv I select it there.

Pete Simmons
01-14-2007, 7:33 PM
Dave - Sounds good but that is my problem I cannot find the horizontal mirror.Give me a hint of how to get to it or what it looks like. I have Corel X3.

Dave Fifield
01-14-2007, 8:39 PM
It's the "flip horz" and "flip vert" icons just above and to the left of the "Mirror" mouseover flag in this picture:

http://www.woodust.com/mirror.jpg

Hope this helps.

Vicky Orsini
01-14-2007, 10:29 PM
Just a quick note for those without X3 who are looking for the same info - those same icons are in older versions of Corel as well. I'm running 11.

Although, I want to get X3 for various reasons, and now we can add another ... I'm really curious to find out what that cool-looking little rocket ship is all about! :D

Gary Hair
01-14-2007, 11:03 PM
Just a quick note for those without X3 who are looking for the same info - those same icons are in older versions of Corel as well. I'm running 11.

Although, I want to get X3 for various reasons, and now we can add another ... I'm really curious to find out what that cool-looking little rocket ship is all about! :D

I don't want to disappoint you too much, but that's just an application launcher.

Gary

Pete Simmons
01-15-2007, 12:44 PM
Thanks Dave!It was right in front of me. I was not selecting anything when I was looking for it.

Aaron Koehl
01-16-2007, 10:43 AM
You can also select this as one of your "Prepress" options in Corel just before printing. The easiest way to find it is to use the Print Preview-- all of your options will be right on the menu.