PDA

View Full Version : Another New Guy Intro

Dewayne Reding
01-12-2007, 7:53 AM
Hello Guys,

I'm Dewayne from Iowa. Brand new to the hobby. Saw some of this forums freedom pens while I was deployed in the Middle East, but wasn't paying enough attention because I didn't really make the connection to this message board until last week. Anyway, I've found you now and was thrilled to see how active this forum is. I've got a lot of questions so you'll see more than a few threads from me.

Kristian Wild
01-12-2007, 8:30 AM
Welcome Dewayne! This is certainly the place to go if you have questions. Very friendly and supportive.

Kris

Jim Becker
01-12-2007, 8:44 AM
Welcome aboard!!!

(Amazing how a simple pen can grow into a full-blown hobby, err...addiction... ;) )

Don Bullock
01-12-2007, 9:27 AM
Dewayne, welcome. If you have questions about getting started in woodworking, you've found the right place. In the short time I've been here I've learned a lot. I have found that the quality of the work done by many here to be outstanding and created by what I would call master craftsman, but they are a very friendly and helpful bunch. It's nice to be able to get advice from people who really know what they are doing.

Ken Fitzgerald
01-12-2007, 9:37 AM
Dewayne......Welcome to the Creek! Wade right in the water's fine! Thanks for your service!

Aaron Koehl
01-12-2007, 9:46 AM
aaaaannndd... Welcome!

Jesse Thornton
01-12-2007, 1:31 PM
Hi Dewayne,
You'll find lots of friendly help here.
This place is frequented by folks of all skill levels (I rate myself somewhere in the beginner/intermediate range), and it seems that no matter how basic or how complex a question someone asks, there are always plenty of thoughful and relevant responses.
Welcome!

Jeff Cybulski
01-12-2007, 5:14 PM
Welcome Dewayne. Lot's of good folk and know-how here.