PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City Woodworking show & breakfast

Steve Clardy
01-09-2007, 2:27 PM
February 2-3-4th

Breakfast at 8:00 sharp at LePeeps restaurant just off Metcalf Avenue, close to the show.

15 are on the list as of now.
Bill Ward [posts on Wood Central] is heading up the breakfast meet.
We've done this for several years in a row now.
Show and tell hand tools.
A little tailgateing afterwards

Randy Moore
01-09-2007, 6:07 PM
Hey Steve,
Are you going to be able to make the show this year? I know a lot of things can happen 'tween now and then but would like to see you this year.
I think my work asked to me to work last year and I couldn't turn that down. I do plan on being there this year.
Hope the shop is back together now. Hope insurance covered what they was supposed to. But they never do, some loop hole they can find.:mad:
Lets try to get Peacock and Hatfield up out of the hills!!!!!!!!!!!:D :)
Take care
Randy

Steve Clardy
01-09-2007, 6:16 PM
Hey Steve,
Are you going to be able to make the show this year? I know a lot of things can happen 'tween now and then but would like to see you this year.
I think my work asked to me to work last year and I couldn't turn that down. I do plan on being there this year.
Hope the shop is back together now. Hope insurance covered what they was supposed to. But they never do, some loop hole they can find.:mad:
Lets try to get Peacock and Hatfield up out of the hills!!!!!!!!!!!:D :)
Take care
Randy

Yes. I'm going:D

Shop is about done thankfully.
Insurance didn't cover anything. I didn't have any:o

I'll have Bill put you on the mailing list.

Terry's coming:D

May have to drag Peacock there though:mad: ;)

Dennis Peacock
01-10-2007, 1:21 PM
Man.....Let me see what I can do. My schedule through the end of March is already "very" full.

Steve Clardy
01-19-2007, 6:42 PM
bump.....

21 on the list so far for breakfast

Gary Herrmann
01-19-2007, 8:48 PM
Not this year, hope to see you in Collinsville tho.

Randy Moore
01-21-2007, 8:06 AM
Well it seems that someone don't want me to go to the show.
Last year I worked, this year I have to go to Topeka Ks to take some class so I can keep a license I have for work:mad:, HVAC installation. I found out about it this last week, wanted to see evryone at breakfast and pick up a whole lot of knowledge from that bunch.

I will sure be glad when I can get out of the fulltime work force and do what the heck I want to do.:D

I will make the show Sunday.:)

Randy

Chuck Saunders
01-22-2007, 10:10 AM
Dang,Dang, Dang. Well my kids somehow found out I was looking forward to this and invented 2 days worth of conflicting events. Regrettably I will not be able to meet up with you guys. Now I'm bummed.
Chuck

Terry Hatfield
01-22-2007, 11:29 AM
I coming on Friday morning and staying until Saturday eveing. I'll be sleepin' over at Jack Diemer's house. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t