View Full Version : Go Seahawks!!!!!

Doug Stewart
01-08-2007, 2:45 PM
Thank you very much Mr Romo.:D
now on to Da Bears.:(

Joe Pelonio
01-08-2007, 5:46 PM
Doug,

I agree completely. Hopefully they spend a lot of time studying what went wrong with that Bears game early in the season, and also use that game as motivation!;)

Travis Hirst
01-08-2007, 5:56 PM
Hope they play better next week than they did this. They should have easily taken care of Dallas considering they were in the red zone twice and settled for field goals both times. Any way GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Travis

TYLER WOOD
01-09-2007, 2:02 PM
I'll preface this saying I am a Hawks fan not a Boy's fan even though I am in Texas.

I beleive Seattle got lucky to win this game. With all of their injuries I am suprised that they were able to make the playoffs! I hope they can take care of the bears and atleast get back to the nfc chapionship!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!

By the way was born in Bellinham, lived in Snoqualami for a while as a kid, so Hawks are my home team anyways.

John Marshall
01-09-2007, 4:15 PM
You guys are goofy. Da Bears will annihilate the Seahawks again.

No One, even the Bears, in the NFC seems to want to go to the Super Bowl. Everyone on this side is just playing flat. My brother is out there in Spanaway, so I hope the Bear pound the Seahawks....:D

Glenn Clabo
01-09-2007, 4:27 PM
Did some other team play this week???:confused: :eek: :D

Jerry Olexa
01-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Who knows which Bears team will show up for the game. They have been erratic particularly the last 3 games even tho they are 13-3. Grossman can be very good or simply AWFUL. Who know? Though I live in Illinois, I am not 100% confident of the team that'll appear in the next game. We'll see...:confused: :)

Larry Klaaren
01-10-2007, 11:36 PM
If you listen to the press around here, you would think the Bears are hopelessly incompetent and barely managed to win a game. They are better than you have been hearing. The Chicago press is famous for getting down on the Bears quarterbacks. They seem to do well once they leave though. Or is that the Cubs players? Same principle in action.

I do think the Super Bowl winner is likely to come from the AFC, but you have to have a good day on the day of the game. On the NFC side Philly looks hot right now, they will be tough to beat .

Just an opinion that, if the past is any clue, will probably look pretty bad by the time the weekend is over.

Larry

Joe Pelonio
01-11-2007, 9:01 AM
This is what makes football interesting. This game could go either way, while the Bears are favored by 9, that's largely based on home field and the last time they met. Both teams are somewhat different than that first game. Like Grossman, Matt Hasselbeck can be on or off at times, and the same with Alexander. Just a matter of which guy or guys is hot that particular day.
If all of them are in good form it will be a fun and high scoring thing to watch
regardless of who wins. Personally, I feel like the Seahawks have had a really good season considering the injuries, and just hope that the bits of "luck" they have gotten lately can continue.

Larry Klaaren
01-12-2007, 8:46 AM
According to the jock talk on the radio as I drove home from work, Lovie Smith's job is on the line. If he loses this game, he should be fired. And if Grossman doesn't perform he should be traded. Pretty interesting when you have the best record in the NFL. Of course, these guys aren't actually "the deciders."

Should be fun to watch.

Larry