PDA

View Full Version : Any Cowboys Fans??

Joe Pelonio
01-06-2007, 5:03 PM
Not me!!

Just wanted to point out that this year, for whatever reason, every Seahawk game that's been on prime time national broadcast has been crazy weather. First we had a bunch of rain, then a snowstorm, then a killer windstorm. Tonight is probably not going to be a total exception, though hopefully not like any of those. We had nasty winds and freezing rain last night and maybe again tomorrow, but for the game they say mid-30's, 10-20mph wind and light rain. Hopefully just enough to keep the Dallas offense on the ground tonight.

Phyllis Meyer
01-06-2007, 5:31 PM
Hi Joe,

Their coach is one of my favorites, Favre taught him everything he knows...or was it the other way around:)?

Speaking of the weather...Wisconsin is truly experiencing one of the oddest winters! No snow? It's ok by me, I'm ready for spring! Enjoy the game!

Sincerely,
Phyllis

Jim Young
01-06-2007, 5:55 PM
Can't stand the Cowboys, I'm tickled that Detroit (my local team) beat them. I will root for anyone who plays the Cowboys, guess that make me a Seattle fan today.

Jeff Cybulski
01-06-2007, 6:46 PM
Cowboys 24 Seahawks 21

Nancy Laird
01-06-2007, 7:54 PM
I DESPISE THE COWBOYS!!!!! Count me among those rooting for the Seahawks. I don't care if they win by 1 point or 50--just so they bump the swaggerers out of the playoffs!

Nancy

Martin Shupe
01-06-2007, 8:38 PM
I'm rooting for the Cowboys, but won't be shocked if they lose, considering how they have been playing lately.:(

Clint Jones
01-06-2007, 8:59 PM
I hope the Seahawks win. I can't stand the Cowboys.

Mike Weaver
01-06-2007, 9:34 PM
I'm rooting for the Cowboys, but won't be shocked if they lose, considering how they have been playing lately.:(

Ditto... I've been a Cowboys fan for a LONG time (T.O. notwithstanding :()

-Mike

Clint Jones
01-06-2007, 11:24 PM
I DESPISE THE COWBOYS!!!!! Count me among those rooting for the Seahawks. I don't care if they win by 1 point or 50--just so they bump the swaggerers out of the playoffs!

Nancy I guess you got your wish 1 point!!!

Nancy Laird
01-07-2007, 12:11 AM
YEA SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!! Tony Romo blew it! Any bets on whether he'll be with the 'boys next year?

Nancy

Keith Starosta
01-07-2007, 12:23 AM
YEA SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!! Tony Romo blew it! Any bets on whether he'll be with the 'boys next year?

Nancy

He will absolutely be with Dallas next year. That was NOT a career-ending play, but I doubt the cowpoke fans will let him forget it anytime soon. Plus, judging his demeanor during the post-game news conference, I think he'll be pretty banged up for a looooooong time...

- Keith

Tim Morton
01-07-2007, 5:31 AM
as soon as the official went over to tell bill that the spot was changed and it was now 4th down, and he had a number "66" on the back of his jersey i knew the field goal would be no good. Of course I thought it would be a bad snap or a block...i did feel bad for tony though...but did anyone see if maybe Drew Bledsoe might have had a little smirk on his face though? And for the record TO was very classy in the post game interview.

go pats!!!

Bill Simmeth
01-07-2007, 9:18 AM
TO was very classy
That has to be some sort of oxymoron!

Robert Mickley
01-07-2007, 5:36 PM
I'm more of a cowgirl fan :D :D