PDA

View Full Version : Marc Adams Video Series

Ben Roman
01-05-2007, 10:39 PM
Has anyone purchased the Mark Adams Video Series Videos?

Please provide information on them and are they worth it?

Ben

Gary Keedwell
01-05-2007, 10:44 PM
I bought some in the mid 90's and they helped me build my kitchen cabinets. He has some clever fixtures and alot of common sense.

Gary K.

Chris Rosenberger
01-06-2007, 8:37 AM
I also bought them several years ago. There is a lot of helpful information.

Bert Johansen
01-06-2007, 9:48 PM
I bought them awhile back, looked at them once and was greatly disappointed. Guess I was expecting something more, but they didn't rock my boat.

Brent Smith
01-07-2007, 2:24 PM
I bought them a few years ago and was impressed by them. A lot of neat little tricks. He's got the gift for teaching and makes the videos interesting and easy to follow.

Gary Keedwell
01-07-2007, 2:37 PM
I bought mine directly from Marc himself after I attended his seminar at a woodworking show. A very nice, unassuming guy.

Gary K.

Matt Meiser
01-07-2007, 2:53 PM
I bought one on joinery. It was interesting, but like Bert I wasn't thrilled and thought there should have been more.

Carroll Courtney
01-07-2007, 5:12 PM
I also purchase the set afew yrs.ago.I have watch each one several times and learn something different each time.There are ideals I will never use,but alot more that I will use.If you get tired of them,and if you know of a good woodworking forum(LOL):D You can sell them there!You will not regrat buying them.Good Luck Carroll Courtney

Greg Caputo
01-07-2007, 5:31 PM
I bought the entire set last year. Since I am entirely self-taught and have never had a chance to work with an instructor of any sort, I found them useful and interesting.

Greg