PDA

View Full Version : Pics of a few more projects I have completed

Marcus Carr
01-04-2007, 10:25 AM
Here are a few more project I have completed in the past.

The picture of Christ was a gift to my wife, who pulled me out of the fire and gave me wings =] My halo is still a little crooked, but I am working on it =]

The tiger was a project that I did to test an enlargement program that prints a picture over multiple pages. Since this photo it has been framed and backed with black fabric.

The railing was one that I put together at our old house. In the background, you can see the temporary 2x4 railing. The process for creating the railing in the foreground was to rip the 2x4s and turn them on the lathe.

The last one is just a little bench for the kids to practice pounding nails and using a screwdriver.

Marcus

Dave Richards
01-04-2007, 10:53 AM
Very nice Marcus. Thanks for sharing.

I see in the picture of the rail the end of a gate. We had a gate like that mounted on our rail which looks almost identical to yours except for the color. I ended up taking it down with Ian figured out how to climb over it. :eek:

Roy Wall
01-04-2007, 10:59 AM
Well done Marcus!!!

My daughter (8 yr) helps me in the shop a bunch too......good stuff!

Ted Shrader
01-04-2007, 11:06 AM
Marcus -

Nice job. It is never too early to get the kids trained right. My Grandson gets a tool at every gift giving opportunity. He likes to build "projects" with Granddad.

Regards,
Ted

Todd Burch
01-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Marcus, all of our Halos are a bit crooked!

Dan Forman
01-04-2007, 4:30 PM
Marcus---Nice work. I like the way the tiger is just emerging from the void. Good idea for the kids to have their own little work area, get em banging away at an early age.

Dan

Dan Forman
01-04-2007, 4:30 PM
Marcus---Nice work. I like the way the tiger is just emerging from the void. Good idea for the kids to have their own little work area, get em banging away at an early age.

How did it go at Intermountain?

Dan