PDA

View Full Version : Williamsburg this year Dave?

Joe Rogers
01-03-2007, 12:48 PM
Hey Dave, Did you plan on going to Williamsburg for the classes this year? Jan 13th has come up for the D.C. area breakfast and we were wondering if you would passing through?
I was thinking about a nice bird cage awl for my annual Chester Toolworks treat:D .
I would really appreciate it if you didn't grab any Emmerts on the way down as my drool needs to be reserved for the CTW goodies.JR

Dave Anderson NH
01-03-2007, 2:01 PM
Hi Joe, I will be heading to Williamsburg, but I'm going to have to pass on the breakfast. I'm staying with a friend in the Philly area and then doing a Saturday morning inspection tour of the Philadelphia Furniture Workshop. My time at Williamsburg this year will be spent touring the historic area again and taking detailed pix of the architectural millwork in the houses so I can retrim the interior of our house. I'm going to the SAPFM annual meeting on Sunday and the Monday nite Cartouche Award dinner, but 17th century riven and joined furniture being demonstrated at the conference itself, to my mind, is just plain ugly with a capital Ugg.