PDA

View Full Version : Frank Klausz' workbench in WW Journal

Bruce Delaney
01-03-2007, 12:28 PM
So I'm still trying to work out construction details for a workbench, read Landis' and Schleining's book on workbenches, and heard lots of good things about the article in Woodworker's Journal October 2004 issue. However, this issue is apparently sold out and I can't seem to find a way to get a hold of the article in either hard or soft copy. Does anyone have this article?

Hans Reed
01-03-2007, 12:46 PM
I just picked up a new mag from HD, I can't remember which one, but it has a new article from him on a bench. He is on the cover, but sorry I can't remember which mag.

Larry James
01-03-2007, 3:08 PM
So I'm still trying to work out construction details for a workbench, read Landis' and Schleining's book on workbenches, and heard lots of good things about the article in Woodworker's Journal October 2004 issue. However, this issue is apparently sold out and I can't seem to find a way to get a hold of the article in either hard or soft copy. Does anyone have this article?

Not sure if this will be helpful for construction details, but FWW issue 188, Tools and Shops, has a workbench picture on the cover and an article about "Ready Made Workbenches" and editor's ratings.

Larry

Michael Gibbons
01-03-2007, 4:08 PM
Bruce ,I beleive I saw it just the other day while I was scoping out the magazine section at Wal-Mart. I have it in my magazine stash. Basically it's the same info in Landis' book with a little better photos.

........Mike

Bruce Delaney
01-03-2007, 4:14 PM
Bruce ,I beleive I saw it just the other day while I was scoping out the magazine section at Wal-Mart. I have it in my magazine stash. Basically it's the same info in Landis' book with a little better photos.

Interesting, I wonder if they reprinted the story for a new issue? Unless your Wal-Mart still had a stash of old Woodworker's Journals?? Would you mind checking the issue you have?

Joe Trotter
01-03-2007, 5:21 PM
Interesting, I wonder if they reprinted the story for a new issue? Unless your Wal-Mart still had a stash of old Woodworker's Journals?? Would you mind checking the issue you have?

It is in the Winter 2007 WoodWorkers Journal, Workshop projects and techniques.

I just bought it Saturday at Home Depot.

Joe