PDA

View Full Version : Where is the BIO page

Ken Frantz
02-26-2003, 4:32 PM
Where is the place to insert your BIO? I am updating mine from the POND and need a place to put it.

I haven't found the place, I am blind in one eye and cain't see out the other!!!!!!!!!! HI HI HI So meed some help!!!!!

RUSTYNAIL:confused:

Ken Salisbury
02-26-2003, 5:21 PM
There isn't a BIO section persay like the pond - You can include a Bio on your persoanl information page witch you can access with the "user cp" link at the top of the page. I don't know if Keith has any plans for a Bio Section like BP had or not. He will have to answer that question.

Bobby Hatfield
02-26-2003, 8:41 PM
Ken, there is a space on the profile page for biography, I just don't know how much space there is there. May have to post a condensed version like I did.

Keith Outten
02-26-2003, 9:33 PM
Bobby,

In the Support Forum there is a Board Announcement that has a list of items that Aaron and I are working on. Priority one was the creation of the threaded text listing that a large group of people want. We are still working on the text listing but it is avaialble by selecting the button above.

Aaron is in the process of selecting a Chat program now. This should be done and installed shortly. The shop tours and bios are a more complicated issue as we have plans that include some custom programing to integrate them with the boards database if possible. I think if you do a search on Shop Tours you will get a list of several posts with more detail.

I could type forever but you get the picture, we're working on it!!

Thanks,