PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a member or wood source

larry merlau
01-02-2007, 7:29 AM
i have an acquaintence that is looking for a quality wood source near colorado springs area. are there any members or does anyone know of a good wood source near there. he is now serving in the air force in afganistan,, so he is alittel to far away to look for him self:) thanks for any help.

Jeremy Gibson
01-02-2007, 8:55 AM
Larry,

I'm near Colorado Springs (just up the mountain about 30 miles). For this area my preference is C O Lumber Specialties 719-389-0100. They are 3636 N Stone Ave. Take the Filmore exit from I-25 and go East, turn left onto Stone.

They sell unfinished furniture (not very good quality IMHO) and S2S wood. I haven't found any place that sells true rough wood in this area, but their prices seem reasonable and they have a large selection.

Let me know if your friend has any specific questions and I'll see what I can do to help. I served 8 years in the Air Force myself so I'm happy to help out a fellow airman.

larry merlau
01-02-2007, 10:39 AM
thanks jeremy look in the classified ad section his name is don baer. i talked with him friday ,,from over there:) he had a few free mins.. he is gettin out in feb.