PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss the party????????

Terry Hatfield
11-15-2003, 4:03 PM
I just noticed that SMC set a new high in viewers. 139 on 11/13. First off, congrats to Keith and the crew. Keep up the good work!!!

Secondly, I just thought maybe there was a party or something on the 13th and I didn't catch on to it!!!! :eek: :D :D

Terry

Dennis Peacock
11-15-2003, 4:39 PM
I just noticed that SMC set a new high in viewers. 139 on 11/13. First off, congrats to Keith and the crew. Keep up the good work!!!

Secondly, I just thought maybe there was a party or something on the 13th and I didn't catch on to it!!!! :eek: :D :D

Terry

I guess that means that you have been playing with that new BS and missed the big grande Hoo-Ha..!!!! Man, it was really something..!!! Free stuff for everybody that attended.!!! Woo-Hoo..!!!!!

Seriously...no party....SMC just keep climbing and climbing. I am even trying to recruit a few of the manufacturers to join in for "product support". I have contacted Deft and invited the to visit SMC and I have talked with Bill from Arizona Silhouette to visit and even contribute for the monthly Free Stuff giveaways. Shoot, it never hurts to ask while you have talking with them on the phone.!!! ;)

Terry Hatfield
11-16-2003, 1:57 AM
Good job D!!!!! The more the merrier.

And yes, I have been playing with the new bandsaw. Wrestling that new duct by my self was an adventure in itself!!!!!

Terry