PDA

View Full Version : Ryobi AR200

Sharon Wood
01-01-2007, 4:29 PM
Dose anyone have a manual, my husband has one and would like to know how to use it. We know about the recall already. Thanks in advance

Michael McCoy
01-01-2007, 4:48 PM
I don't know if that particular one is there are not but most Ryobi manuals can be found at this link:

http://www.ryobitools.com//service-support/manuals

David G Baker
01-01-2007, 5:13 PM
Dose anyone have a manual, my husband has one and would like to know how to use it. We know about the recall already. Thanks in advance
What is the Ryobi AR200, is it a shop vacuum? I searched and could not find any reference to a AR200 other than a Vacuum.
David B

Sharon Wood
01-01-2007, 5:33 PM
What is the Ryobi AR200, is it a shop vacuum? I searched and could not find any reference to a AR200 other than a Vacuum.
David B
It is a radial arm saw

Sharon Wood
01-01-2007, 5:35 PM
I can't find anything on it I guess because they were recalled

David G Baker
01-01-2007, 5:40 PM
Sharon,
The reason you could not find anything on the AR200 is because it is a RA200. I went to Google and searched for Ryobi radial arm saw recall and walla there it was.
David B

David G Baker
01-01-2007, 5:50 PM
Sharon,
I researched the reason for the Ryobi RA200 and the RA202 recall. After reading the articles on the recall I don't think that I would want to use the saw because it sounds like a real risk to body and life.
Just my opinion. I did not have any luck finding a manual but if you really want a manual check on Ebay frequently it will eventually show up.
David B