PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Charles from Freud

Ellen Benkin
12-30-2006, 1:41 PM
Sometime in early December I responded to a post and mentioned that the teeth on my Freud dado set had somehow become chipped. Charles contacted me and reminded me that Freud had a lifetime warranty on their cutting tools. I had this set for several years and had long ago lost the receipt, but I followed instructions and mailed it to Charles shortly before Christmas, with a note explaining the problem. Yesterday, the UPS man handed me a package from Freud and in it was a new (or repaired) dado set. No muss, no fuss and all I did was pay the shipping to Freud.

Thanks, Charles and Freud. It's great to get good service and it should be publicly acknowledged.

Corey Hallagan
12-30-2006, 3:44 PM
That is great! Charles has seen that I was taken care of as well when I had a problem. I pretty much buy only Freud blades and Forstener Bits and buy their router bits when I can.

corey

Ken Shoemaker
12-30-2006, 4:13 PM
With all this being said, I recently read a post aout a new balde that te poster said was "the best". I'm in the market for a new bladeso, Freud it is... You guyz know the name of that new blade???

Dave Sweeney
12-30-2006, 5:10 PM
Ken, it's their Model P410 and it will be replacing the F410. You can get it at Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Freud-P410-Premier-Perma-shield-Circular/dp/B000JNTG76/sr=8-1/qid=1167516355/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-2938200-0367966?ie=UTF8&s=hi)and I believe PeachTree also has it now. It currently is only available in a 10" but I read on another BB where Charles said that other sizes will become available next year.

Ken Shoemaker
12-30-2006, 5:35 PM
Thanx Dave... I'm headed to "that site" to get one....