PDA

View Full Version : Infeed Support Table

Jay Brewer
12-28-2006, 9:43 PM
Ive been on vaction this week and thought I would build an infeed table for the saw, I built it in a day and painted it the next. Its on castors so it can serve as an assembly table when needed, Im going to start on the outfeed side soon, thanks for looking.

This top is mounted on drawer slides

Jim Dunn
12-28-2006, 10:00 PM
That's a quality looking piece of work. Functional and easy on the eyes, but, you need some green on it to match that saw.:)

Jim Becker
12-28-2006, 10:14 PM
Interesting arrangement, Jay. Have you found many times that you felt the need for this additional infeed support...I'm assuming for when you are using the traditional rip fence rather than the slider?

Jay Brewer
12-28-2006, 11:56 PM
Interesting arrangement, Jay. Have you found many times that you felt the need for this additional infeed support...I'm assuming for when you are using the traditional rip fence rather than the slider?

Hi Jim, I still use the rip fence quite often, many people dont that have a slider. My fence and slider are exactly parallel with one another, no toe in or out, I use the fence as a gauge and slide the plywood trough on the slider. I find it easier to set the digital fence than two mechanical stops on the slider, thanks