PDA

View Full Version : Maxi Update

Pete Jordan
12-26-2006, 4:21 PM
I received the replacement for the motor starter and installed it today. It is so nice not having the machine stop at random times. I have been using the machine but was forced into frequent breaks due to the starter motor. If anyone would like to play around with the old one, let me know and you can have it for the cost of shippin. I must warn you that is stops and the word "safe" appears when it feels like it. French words at no extra cost.
Pics at bottom.

On another note, I asked my kids if their teachers and aides liked the angel ornaments that I made them for Christmas. The middle one lowered his head and said that they never received them. I thought maybe he was an advocate of the church and state separation, but confessed to leaving them at church on Wednesday. We picked them up today.

Steve Schlumpf
12-26-2006, 11:26 PM
Glad to hear you finally got your lathe running the way it should!

Kids - always a source of enjoyment!

Bob Noles
12-27-2006, 6:24 AM
Pete,

I still love that lathe model and feel that there is one in my future at some point. Going to wait a little longer fot the kinks to get resolved ;)

Bernie Weishapl
12-27-2006, 10:34 AM
Pete good to see ya got it going. Hope she holds for ya.

Corey Hallagan
12-27-2006, 12:54 PM
Excellent Pete and glad to hear it. That will be my choice when and if I upgrade!

Corey