PDA

View Full Version : router gloat

Dave Brandt
11-12-2003, 12:12 PM
I took everyone's advice and went with the Hitachi MV-12, which I got for $135 at Amazon.com along with a $25 coupon from toolseeker.com! Seemed way to good to pass up. Now I gotta start thinking about a nice home for it (some version of Norm's table). Thanks to all that confirmed this router as a winner.

Now, to figure out how to sneak in it. :confused:

Mike Evertsen
11-12-2003, 12:32 PM
thats a good deal,,,I bought my TR12 12 years ago for 250.00 why is with tools the price drops or stays about the same when everything else is going up? I am not complaining but it's just something I think about,,,,

Ed Falis
11-12-2003, 2:11 PM
Now, to figure out how to sneak in it. :confused:

I don't think you need to sneak it in at that price!

- Ed

Dave Avery
11-12-2003, 2:35 PM
thats a good deal,,,I bought my TR12 12 years ago for 250.00 why is with tools the price drops or stays about the same when everything else is going up? I am not complaining but it's just something I think about,,,,

Mike...... sourcing from the USA to China explains many of the price decreases. Not a political statement, but a fact. Dave.

Wes Bischel
11-12-2003, 3:12 PM
Dave,
I've been following your thread with great interest- thanks for asking the question! A big thumbs up for the toolseeker tip as well! I think that put me over the edge for the Hitachi. (was looking at the new PC 2-1/4hp unit)

Now, when my wife gets back in town I'll have to tell her about the wonderful Christmas present she bought me!

Wes