PDA

View Full Version : Conversion or turbine?

Manny Da Ponte
12-21-2006, 9:34 AM
I was wondering, would it be possible to use a hvlp conversion gun on a turbine system?

Bob Wingard
12-21-2006, 10:09 AM
not usually .. .. .. BUT .. .. .. I bought an Apollo gun that does have both air inputs .. .. .. it was designed that way and therein lies the difference. If you already have your gun .. probably out of luck .. if not .. look for a gun that will work with both systems .. again, I highly recommend the Apollo.

Jim Becker
12-21-2006, 10:31 AM
Well...it would have to be "un-conversioned"... ;) That would require parts, if it is possible at all.

Manny Da Ponte
12-21-2006, 10:37 AM
Thanks guys, I built my own turbine using a 4 stage centifugal motor and now I'm looking for a gun, Guess I'll look into the Apollo. Just can't find a place here in Montreal that carries them and I'm really excited about trying the new turbine.

Dennis Peacock
12-21-2006, 5:47 PM
Thanks guys, I built my own turbine using a 4 stage centifugal motor and now I'm looking for a gun, Guess I'll look into the Apollo. Just can't find a place here in Montreal that carries them and I'm really excited about trying the new turbine.

Check out Jeff Jewitt's web site (http://www.homesteadfinishing.com)

I can't say enough good things about Jeff and every product he carries. He has lots of guns to choose from for finishing.