PDA

View Full Version : Jewelry Box, like a blanket chest

Mark Valsi
11-11-2003, 10:04 AM
I built this Jewelry box for one of my former students. She was the best female Drafting student I had in about 25 years of teaching Drafting. She is now a DOctor !!

Her first daughter was born a while back and this will be with her for the rest of her life (I hope!)

comments and critiques are welcomed, I want to get better !

Mark Valsi
11-11-2003, 10:08 AM
For a dummy with limited memory,

How do I post a picture ??

thanks

Noah Alkinburgh
11-11-2003, 10:24 AM
Mark,

You may want to edit the last post :) You can do that by hitting the little edit button under the post.

You can also delete a post using that, and you can go back and add your photos using the edit button too. (I love the edit button)

Now on to your photo problem...go back to your first post and click edit...then scroll down near the bottom of the page and click Manage Attatchments....this will bring up a new screen. Click on Browse.....Find the file you want to add then click on Add this file...if you want to add more pics just repeat the process till you added them all, then click Done.

Now your pics should show up in the first post just like you wanted :)

Noah

Ken Salisbury
11-11-2003, 10:33 AM
Do what Noah said

Mark Valsi
11-11-2003, 11:22 AM
I did what Noah and Ken suggested and still no pics.

Could it be that the pics are too large ??

Thanks

Noah Alkinburgh
11-11-2003, 11:24 AM
I did what Noah and Ken suggested and still no pics.

Could it be that the pics are too large ??

Thanks

Yep that is probably it...they have to be under 100k if I remember correctly.

Noah

Mark Valsi
11-11-2003, 11:59 AM
I just re adjusted the size of the pic, and it still won't work ??????

Mike Evertsen
11-11-2003, 12:10 PM
after you click add this file do you wait until see the file before you click all done????

Brad Hammond
11-11-2003, 5:59 PM
dont preview the post either................i think there was some issue with that, but they may have been resolved with the upgrades.

brad