PDA

View Full Version : Tool Gloat...kind of...

Tom Henry
12-18-2006, 11:01 AM
I can gloat about a free cordless tool set that I received From the Home Depot. I walked in there yesterday and there was a stand for HD credit card apps. If you were approved you received a free cordless tool set "NO PURCHASE REQUIRED"! I filled out the app and walked with my new tool set. Its not the greatest... but it was free! :eek:

Jim Becker
12-18-2006, 11:45 AM
Yup...that's a gloat.

skip coyne
12-18-2006, 11:58 AM
I BOUGHT two of them a couple of weeks ago @49.00 each , one for me because I needed a drill , one for my son for Christmas .

free is good (they are not bad tools BTW )

chris fox
12-18-2006, 3:08 PM
Nice gloat! I really like the Ryobi 18v drill. I didnt think it would last long, I have used it for everything including concrete and only had to replace the battery. I personally like the level bubble in the back end for vertical drilling nice little feature for drilling.

David G Baker
12-18-2006, 4:20 PM
I can gloat about a free cordless tool set that I received From the Home Depot. I walked in there yesterday and there was a stand for HD credit card apps. If you were approved you received a free cordless tool set "NO PURCHASE REQUIRED"! I filled out the app and walked with my new tool set. Its not the greatest... but it was free! :eek:

Tom,
I have the drill and the saw. I love them both. I have worked them to death and they keep on ticking. I like the feel of the Makita 18 volt drill a little better than the Ryobi.
I do not dare get the Home Depot credit card, my shop and budget is not big enough.
Great gloat.
David B