PDA

View Full Version : Router Stop

Mike Heidrick
12-18-2006, 1:23 AM
Well maybe not but I thought I would make a router table that looked like it belonged with the Sawstop. The frame came from a Wright Line Data Center Server Desk. Mobile base is a Jet version I cut in half and bolted on.

Today I made some shelves and installed some cabinets. Cabinets are three drawer ball bearing bottom chests with a bottom cupboard,. The brand is Waterloo purchased locally on clearence from Farm and Fleet. Laminate color is called Smokey Topaz from Menardsl. 1/2" plywood makes up the shelves. I even painted the edges of the plywood black. The router table and my bench are the same height as the saw so all can act as infeed or outfeed. Also added a shelf and cabinet to the Sawstop.

Next up will be a folding outfeed table (folding over the end and not the toolbox) for the router table and a skirt for both tables to hide the MDF underneath.

Have a good day.

John Schreiber
12-18-2006, 4:19 AM
Very sharp.

Just need to take some black spraypaint to that Incra stuff. Then you'll have the look complete. (No don't do it.)

Jim Becker
12-18-2006, 8:51 AM
Great job, Mike! The Wrightline stuff is really good...we use it in our POC labs...it's nice you could get some of it for your shop along with the nice looking cabinets.

Mark Singer
12-18-2006, 9:32 AM
Mike,
Excellent job!....Great work center!