PDA

View Full Version : Imprint Canada Trade Show - Toronto

Vicky Orsini
12-16-2006, 12:57 PM
Thought I'd start a new thread about this topic, so we can stop threadjacking the other one. :o

Trotec is also going to exhibit at this show. Xenetech and LaserPro will not. I'm hoping there will be a few 'non-t-shirt' vendors there, as well. :p

Is anyone signing up for any of the seminars?

Nick Cardone
12-16-2006, 9:09 PM
Hi Vicky,

I will be attending both days at the show and will definately be checking out the Trotec and ULS booths - hoping maybe to get a great deal right at the show on a unit...

Perhaps we can hook up at the show and chat a bit about the laser business in general...

Cheers,

Nick

Patrick OBrien
12-17-2006, 10:23 AM
When and where is the show? I might be interested. I haven't been to TO in awhile.

Pat OBrien

Tony Lenkic
12-17-2006, 3:15 PM
Hi Patrick,
Canada Imprints trade show is a two day show January 19 & 20 at
Toronto Congress Centre
650 Dixon road
Etobocoke, Ontario
P. 416-242-5000
You may also check with Canadian Engravers Supply LTD - ULS lasers
and Engravers Express - Epilog lasers.

Bill Cunningham
12-17-2006, 10:12 PM
Hi Patrick,
Canada Imprints trade show is a two day show January 19 & 20 at
Toronto Congress Centre
650 Dixon road
Etobocoke, Ontario
P. 416-242-5000
You may also check with Canadian Engravers Supply LTD - ULS lasers
and Engravers Express - Epilog lasers.

There are usually a couple of other shows going on there at the same time, so the parking lot gets pretty crowded (it's no International Centre) The Congress Center is right at the corner of 27 and Dixon Rd. Across from what used to be the Skyline hotel (I may be dating myself here:D) If you register in advance, it's also free admission.. If you just going to look at lasers though, it's gonna be a pretty quick trip... However the ones that are there usually have pretty good displays..

Patrick OBrien
12-18-2006, 6:17 PM
Tony,
Thanks for the info, I'll have to check my calendar.

Bill, Thanks also for your input. I am interested in some Corel Seminars and a glance at other lasers. Our Epilog works beautifully. Always interesting to see how others present, market and deliver. Maybe a trip to TO for a Sleemans is in order.

Pat:)

Tony Lenkic
12-18-2006, 7:28 PM
Patrick,
Sleemans AH. I see that you have good taste when it comes to selecting a good brew. Honey brown is my favourite. I gues you can't get it in
Colden NY.
Hope to see you in TO at the show along with other members of the forum.