PDA

View Full Version : FreeStuff Drawings - Viking Mountain Tool Works Donates 13 Prizes

Keith Outten
12-16-2006, 10:53 AM
Viking Mountain Tool Works (http://www.vmtw.com/)

SawMill Creek Member Scott Loven (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/member.php?u=3653) and his company, Viking Mountain Tool Works (http://www.vmtw.com/smc.htm) have donated Thirteen Prizes with free shipping to be given away over the next four weeks as described below;

1) Each week we will draw one name from the names of New Members who registered that week. Their prize will be a Kreg Trim DVD, two hours of home improvement projects with the Kreg Jig.

2) Each week we will draw one name from our Members database. Their prize will be a Kreg Trim DVD, two hours of home improvement projects with the Kreg Jig.

3) Each week we draw one name from our 2007 Contributors list. Their prize will be a Kreg R3 Jig.

4) The forth week we will draw one name from our total Members list. The Grand Prize winner will receive a Kreg K3 Jig.

The drawings will be done on:
Thursday December 21st, 2006
Tuesday December 26th, 2006
Tuesday January 2nd, 2007
Tuesday January 9th, 2007

-------------------------------------------------------------

First Drawing Winners
New Member Winner - Kreg Trim DVD - Marcus Carr - Confirmed Winner
Contributor Winner - John Lock - Confirmed Winner
Member Winner Kreg Trim DVD - Tom Sherman - Confirmed Winner

Winners names who are drawn have 48 hours to claim their prizes by posting in this thread.
See Post number 73 for the latest drawing information.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Drawing Winners
New Member - Kreg trim DVD - No Confirmed Winner
Member - Kreg Trim DVD - William Parks, Confirmed Winner
Contributor - Mike Vickery - Kreg R3 Jig - Confirmed Winner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Drawing Winners
New Member - Kreg Trim DVD - Lisa Gilbert - Confirmed Winner
Member - Kreg Trim DVD - No Confirmed Winner
Contributor - Kreg R3 Jig - Phil Winn - Confirmed Winner

Forth Drawing Winners
New Member - No Confirmed Winner
Member - No Confirmed Winner
Contributor - Mark Anderson - Confirmed Winner

Forth Week Grand Prize Winner

Contributor - Helen Gee - Confirmed Winner

Winners names who are drawn have 48 hours to claim their prizes by posting in this thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scott has setup a special web page just for SawMill Creek Members which you can visit by clicking on "This Link" (http://www.vmtw.com/smc.htm)
Email Scott (mailto:sales@vmtw.com?Subject=Contact from SawMill Creek)

Don Bullock
12-16-2006, 12:08 PM
Scott, that's a very generous thing for you to do. Thank you very much. I've been looking at those Kreg jigs, but haven't found the funds to buy one yet.

Randal Stevenson
12-16-2006, 12:22 PM
Gotta ask a stupid question, do you need to do anything to enter these drawings?
Still kinda figuring my was around this place.

Thanks

PS, I have the K3 and the dvd, good stuff. However if you still have the pro pack, my father made a dust collector for it, so it can be done.

Ted Shrader
12-16-2006, 12:30 PM
Scott -

Thank you for repeating the kind offer. I was fortunate enough to win the Kreg Jig the last time. What a great tool!

Regards,
Ted

ps Randal - All you need to do is just be a registered user (you are) and hope for the best.

Keith Outten
12-16-2006, 1:44 PM
Gotta ask a stupid question, do you need to do anything to enter these drawings?
Still kinda figuring my was around this place.

Randal,

Most FreeStuff Drawings are automatic. Once in awhile we do an "Opt-In" drawing where you have to post in the thread if you want to be included. Whenever this is done we are very clear in the post that the prize is not something everyone would be interested in winning, like a part for a specific tool and each Member who wants to be included has to post in the thread.

Jack Dickey
12-16-2006, 10:04 PM
Man I really need the jig set ..
Thanks a Bunch ..

Karin Voorhis
12-19-2006, 10:10 AM
Wow I am amazed at the greatness people have here on this forum. What an amazing free offer this is. We all are chomping at tyhis bit for the jig..

Jim Becker
12-19-2006, 10:31 AM
Thanks to Scott for his generosity to the SMC community!

John Miliunas
12-19-2006, 10:51 AM
Yeah, what Becker said! :D Scott, you ROCK!!! :D :)

Keith Outten
12-20-2006, 7:03 AM
Sorry but I had to change the date of the first draw to the 21st. Tis the season and I am swamped. Barely have time to sleep with deadlines yesterday and today and I am running very late. Tomorrow starts my holiday break and the first day off from my day job in a very long time :)

Jason Roehl
12-20-2006, 8:03 AM
Keith, you changed the date, but you may want to change the day as well so folks don't get too confused. I was scratching my head until you I saw your post. Looks like a great drawing!

Ned Bulken
12-20-2006, 8:55 AM
count me in please,
my ex shop partner had a kreg rocket kit, great jig, and i'll get another someday, free would be terrific of course.

Joe Trotter
12-20-2006, 8:59 AM
Thanks for donating the goodies Scott.

I may just order a DVD from your store. I hear Santa brought me an R3. I am going to need to know how to use it :)

Joe

Chuck Saunders
12-20-2006, 9:14 AM
Don't sweat it Keith, we will all be here on the 21st too. Eh, if it makes it easier on you, you can just cut and paste my name Chuck Saunders.
Chuck

Scott Loven
12-20-2006, 9:43 AM
Thanks for donating the goodies Scott.

I may just order a DVD from your store. I hear Santa brought me an R3. I am going to need to know how to use it :)

Joe
Joe, you will like the trim DVD. I will give you credit toward one of my other products if you happen to win one of the DVD's or jig's that I am giving away.
Scott
Here is a link to a video (http://www.kregtool.com/products/videos/images/KREGJIGR3.wmv) on using the R3

Bruce Volden
12-20-2006, 9:58 AM
Thank you Scott!! Consider it WON.

Bruce

Zahid Naqvi
12-20-2006, 10:04 AM
Thanks Scott and the Viking Tool Works for your generous offer.

Larry Turner
12-20-2006, 10:59 AM
Thanks. This would be great.

Jason Nolan
12-20-2006, 12:36 PM
This is a great thing for the forum and members. Have a Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas, and Happy Chanuka!

Russ Countess
12-20-2006, 11:17 PM
Count me in...Thanks

Keith Outten
12-22-2006, 7:37 AM
Thursday December 21st, 2006
New Member Winner - Cory Garret, Kreg Trim DVD - Time Expired
Member Winner - Mac McAtee, Kreg Trim DVD - Time Expired
Contributor Winner - John Lock, Kreg K3 Jig Confirmed

All three winners have 48 hours to claim their prizes by posting in this thread.

Jack Ferrell
12-22-2006, 7:55 AM
Congrats Cory, Mac and John. This is very kind of you Scott.

John Lock
12-22-2006, 10:19 AM
I can't wait to get a chance to try this out. I've considered buying it more than once! What a great Christmas surprise!

Thanks

Art Mulder
12-22-2006, 10:43 AM
Like many people, I'll be travelling for a few days this Christmas, starting on the 26th.

So, if my names comes out on the 26th... just don't tell me, okay! ;)

Karin Voorhis
12-22-2006, 1:32 PM
congrats Merry holidays to the 3 winners way togo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Jack Dickey
12-22-2006, 1:38 PM
Congrats fellas , we'll all have a better chance now with you three out of the running ..

glenn bradley
12-23-2006, 12:53 PM
Yay John!!!

Keith Outten
12-23-2006, 1:58 PM
Cory and Mac you have until 7:37am tomorrow morning to claim your prizes.

Robert Mickley
12-23-2006, 9:21 PM
Keith, if you pull my name, pull another. I all ready have a kreg jig and would rather see it go to someone who doesn't have one ;)

Keith Outten
12-24-2006, 9:04 AM
Second Drawing

New Member Winner - lou barchey, Kreg Trim DVD - Time Expired
Member Winner - Keith Starosta, Kreg Trim DVD - Time Expired

Your both have until 9:00 am Tuesday December 26th to post in this thread and claim your prizes.

Karin Voorhis
12-24-2006, 10:08 AM
Just Stopping by to say congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best forum out of many I have been too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second Drawing

New Member Winner - lou barchey, Kreg Trim DVD
Member Winner - Keith Starosta, Kreg Trim DVD

Your both have until 9:00 am Tuesday December 26th to post in this thread and claim your prizes.

John Kendall
12-25-2006, 2:57 AM
It's Christmas' 12 days +1. That's super nice! Merry Christmas!!

Keith Outten
12-26-2006, 10:21 AM
These Drawing Winners have until 10:20 am December 28th to respond in this thread and claim their prize.

Tom Engel
Tom Sherman
Terry Newman
Stacey Martin
Mike Vickery

Keith Starosta
12-26-2006, 11:17 AM
A first-drawing loser I am.......:( :( :(

Figures, too. First (and probably last) one I've won, and I had my head firmly planted where the sun don't shine.

Oh well. Thanks for the opportunity, anyway...

- Keith

Karin Voorhis
12-26-2006, 1:46 PM
Congrats to you all
Tom Engel
Tom Sherman
Terry Newman
Stacey Martin
Mike Vickery

great deal for an extra unexpected x mas gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Mike Vickery
12-27-2006, 12:18 AM
These Drawing Winners have until 10:20 am December 28th to respond in this thread and claim their prize.

Tom Engel
Tom Sherman
Terry Newman
Stacey Martin
Mike Vickery

So did I make it in time!

Jason Roehl
12-27-2006, 1:03 AM
Looks like you did, Mike. Private Message your shipping info to Keith Outten, and enjoy your FreeStuff winnings!

Jason Nolan
12-27-2006, 2:38 PM
This is a great thing you guys are doing.

Tom Sherman
12-27-2006, 8:39 PM
I have to say I'm completely surprised wasn't aware of this one, what with the holidays and my crazy work schedule. I have to thank Scott and Keith very much.

Keith Outten
12-29-2006, 9:41 PM
The new Winners names drawin today are:

New Member Winner - Kreg Trim DVD - Robert Sampson, Time Expired

New Member - Kreg trim DVD - jeffrey a. french, Time Expired

Member - Kreg Trim DVD - William Parks, Confirmed Winner

Each of you has until 12-31-06 at 9:41pm EST to respond in this thread and claim your prizes.

William Parks
12-30-2006, 12:38 PM
Woo Hoo.... What a great gift, and I can't remember the last time I won something. My heartfelt thanks to the Creek and Viking Mountain Tool Works.

Bill Wyko
12-30-2006, 4:47 PM
I'm a newbie here. Is there anything I need to do to get in on the drawings|?

John Miliunas
12-30-2006, 5:45 PM
I'm a newbie here. Is there anything I need to do to get in on the drawings|?

Bill, you've already done it by registering as a member! :) Unless a "Free Giveaway" states otherwise (as in your needing to sign up for it), you're eligible for all the giveaways. It's just the way we do things around here. :D However, be aware that there usually IS a time limit within you must respond once your name is "picked". (Names of members are "picked" via a randomly generated method, which our Chief Technology Officer, aka, Aaron Koehl has written.) Only the Administrators and Moderators are omitted from the pick. Otherwise, all members are included. :) :cool:

Karin Voorhis
01-01-2007, 6:53 PM
Congrats to all the new winners Happy new Year and what a great extra for you to have for the new year!!!!!1:)

Keith Outten
01-01-2007, 8:03 PM
New Member Winner Marcus Carr - Kreg Trim DVD Confirmed Winner

New Member Winner Christopher Zona - Kreg Trim DVD

You both have until January 3rd at 8:04pm to post here and claim your prizes.

Marcus Carr
01-02-2007, 8:17 AM
Wow, I won something! =]

I am not sure what to do to confirm. Hopefully replying to this thread is enough.

Marcus

Jackie Outten
01-02-2007, 1:31 PM
Marcus,

Congratulations! You did exactly what you were supposed to do which was to reply in the thread. Keith should be contacting you shortly.

Jackie

Lowell Kinzer
01-03-2007, 1:16 AM
Thank you Scott Loven and Viking Mountain Tool Works for the generous donation of prizes.

And congratulations to those lucky winners.

Cheers,

Lowell

Keith Outten
01-03-2007, 5:47 AM
Third Drawing Winners
New Member - Kreg Trim DVD - Lisa Gilbert - Confirmed Winner
Member - Kreg Trim DVD - John Hedges - Time Expired

You each have until 6am EST on Friday January 5th 2007 to post in this thread and claim your prize.

Mike Borders
01-03-2007, 6:52 PM
Congrats guys i'm new to this web site but what a bunch of great ideas and people to help you out !!!!

Phil Winn
01-04-2007, 1:43 AM
Wow, I think this is the first time I won something! Pretty exciting,
and what a nice prize.....what do I need to do now?
Thanks,
Phil

Keith Outten
01-04-2007, 6:44 AM
Phil,

Send your shipping address to Scott Loven via Private Message and he will ship your prize to you. Alternately you can send it to me and I will forward it to Scott.

Congratulations,
Keith

Joe Trotter
01-04-2007, 2:00 PM
Wow, I think this is the first time I won something! Pretty exciting,
and what a nice prize.....what do I need to do now?
Thanks,
Phil

It looks like you were a Winner before you started :)

Congrats, Joe

Lisa Gilbert
01-05-2007, 12:14 AM
Third Drawing Winners
New Member - Kreg Trim DVD - Lisa Gilbert
Member - Kreg Trim DVD - John Hedges

You each have until 6am EST on Friday January 5th 2007 to post in this thread and claim your prize.

Here I am replying. I'm amazed to win something, in addition to all the wonderful advice on this forum. Let me know what I need to do.

Keith Outten
01-05-2007, 7:08 AM
Lisa,

Send your shipping address to Scott Loven via Private Message and he will ship your prize to you. Alternately you can send it to me and I will forward it to Scott.

Congratulations,
Keith

Karin Voorhis
01-08-2007, 2:41 PM
Just another congrats to all the great winners here nice!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy and post pics of th enew projects created as a result of this.

Gregg Feldstone
01-09-2007, 11:48 PM
Count Me In!!

Keith Outten
01-10-2007, 6:52 AM
New Winners

Second Drawing Winner
New Member - Rylo Tomassi

Third Drawing Winner
Member - Mike Waddell

Forth Week Grand Prize Winner
Helen Gee - Confirmed Winner

Each of you have until Friday January 12th at 8:52am to post in this thread and claim your prize.

George Summers
01-10-2007, 8:09 AM
I missed the list of the three regular winners for week 4. Is is somewhere that I didn't look?

George

Marcus Carr
01-10-2007, 8:52 AM
I recieved the DVD yesterday and watched about 1/2 of it so far. I am impressed. This is a very good system that I probably would have used when I built my entertainment center if I had known about it. Thank you for the DVD.

Marcus

Helen Gee
01-10-2007, 2:40 PM
Here I am!! WHOA!! I can't believe I won something :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lori Kleinberg
01-10-2007, 8:26 PM
Way to go Helen. I think I am jealous :D .

Keith Outten
01-10-2007, 8:32 PM
Congratulations Helen for being the Grand Prize Winner. Send a Private Message to Scott and give him your shipping address, he will send your prize to you ASAP.

Keith

Keith Outten
01-10-2007, 8:34 PM
I missed the list of the three regular winners for week 4. Is is somewhere that I didn't look?

George

George,

Our forth week drawing is just the Grand Prize Winner. Check the original post for the details of each weeks drawings.

Keith

Adam Bauer
01-10-2007, 10:46 PM
George,

Our forth week drawing is just the Grand Prize Winner. Check the original post for the details of each weeks drawings.

Keith

Keith,

I think George was confused because they were 13 prizes listed but if you add up all the winners you get 10

Week 1: 3
Week 2: 3
Week 3: 3
Week 4: 1
Total: 10

And I must admit I thought it was 3 winners each of the 4 weeks plus one overall winner. That would make a total of 13 winners.

Keith Outten
01-11-2007, 6:48 AM
George and Adam,

I think you guys are right, I missed drawing three names for the forth week. Sorry for the error I have a terrible cold and am not thinking clearly. I will draw the names shortly.

Keith

Keith Outten
01-12-2007, 7:47 AM
Forth Week Drawings

New Member - John Green - Awaiting Confirmation
Member - Lou Ferrarini - Awaiting Confirmation
Contributor - Ken Toupin - Awaiting Confirmation
Grand Prize Winner - Helen Gee - Confirmed Winner

Each of you have until Sunday January 14th at 7:46 am EST to post in this thread and claim your prize.

Karin Voorhis
01-14-2007, 9:34 AM
CONGRATS TO THE GRAND WINER AND ALL!!!!!:D

Do not forget post bmore pics of what your prizes have led you to create. :cool:

Lou Ferrarini
01-15-2007, 8:26 AM
I won!!! Thanks guys.

Ken Toupin
01-17-2007, 5:23 PM
Is it too late? Just saw my name posted as a winner!

Keith Outten
01-17-2007, 9:02 PM
Sorry Lou and Ken, you are both to late responding. We still have five prizes that have not been claimed so you both still have a chance at winning.

I'm sorry for being so slow drawing names, I am still under the weather with a bad cold. I will draw five more names early tomorrow morning.

Bill Downer
01-17-2007, 9:44 PM
I'm sorry for being so slow drawing names, I am still under the weather with a bad cold. I will draw five more names early tomorrow morning.

Hi Keith,
I have been off work since last Friday with a bad cold. I know how you feel. Hope you get better soon.
Bill

Keith Outten
01-18-2007, 6:55 AM
Thanks Bill..........

Here are the latest names drawn this morning:

Second Week
New Member - Trevor Jane

Third Week
Member - Charlie Myers

Forth Week
New Member - Steve Dunbar
Member - Jeff Magnus
Contributor - Mark Anderson

Each of you have until 6:56am on Saturday January 20th, 2007 to respond in this thread and claim your prize.

Mark Anderson
01-19-2007, 7:09 AM
I can't remember the last time I won anything !! This forum is the best !! :D

Keith Outten
02-04-2007, 11:43 AM
This FreeStuff Drawing is complete. Scott will ship prizes to all of the winners identified in the first post as confirmed winners and highlighted in red. Four prizes will remain as not confirmed.