PDA

View Full Version : Itty Bitty Gloat

Keith Burns
12-13-2006, 10:01 PM
A few days ago John Hart revived the thread on the First Annual Itty Bitty Turning Contest and stated that because of his moving, etc. he had failed to get the awards sent and that he was about to get it done. Well, we all know that John is a man of his word so you can guess what I had waiting on my doorstep when I arrived home today. I want to thank John and Keith for providing the award. It was a fun fun contest and I will treasure this award and will pass the story on to my Grandkids about The Great SMC Itty Bitty Contest of 2005 and how slow the mail was back in the old dayswhen it could sometimes take a year to get a package:D Now, since it has been a year John, isn't it about time for the 2nd annual contest?

Jim Becker
12-13-2006, 10:17 PM
VERY nice...and well deserved!

Jim Ketron
12-13-2006, 11:01 PM
Nice Award Keith!
Well worth the wait;)

Bernie Weishapl
12-13-2006, 11:06 PM
What Jim said. Way to go Keith.

Bruce Shiverdecker
12-13-2006, 11:32 PM
You deserve it.

Bruce

Ken Fitzgerald
12-14-2006, 12:54 AM
Congrats Keith.....even though....that's what got me bombed....me and my big mouth...and that Itty Bitty Contest.......My life will never be the same!

John Hart
12-14-2006, 6:18 AM
Looky there....It didn't break! I've been having nightmares. The 2nd annual Itty Bitty contest better be in the next couple days if it's going to happen.....then a year for shipping of course!:o

Congratulations Keith.;) :)