PDA

View Full Version : small tool gloat

Bud Duffy
11-07-2003, 11:00 PM
Went to the local Woodcraft today to look at lathe chucks and lo and behold they are having a sale this weekend. So a supernova fell in my truck on the way home. I am considering going back tomorrow they have the jet mini vs for $299 Rick at GIS has it for $289 but i think i pay shipping i dont remember. Plus if i get it here i dont have to wait :p then all i need is some pen stuff from ken to try out that.I f he has any left that is. :rolleyes:

Joe Tonich
11-08-2003, 11:24 AM
Went to the local Woodcraft today to look at lathe chucks and lo and behold they are having a sale this weekend. So a supernova fell in my truck on the way home. I am considering going back tomorrow they have the jet mini vs for $299 Rick at GIS has it for $289 but i think i pay shipping i dont remember. Plus if i get it here i dont have to wait :p then all i need is some pen stuff from ken to try out that.I f he has any left that is. :rolleyes:

Bud,

If Ken doesn't have any left call Jim or Larry at Berea Hardwoods. http://bereahardwoods.com/ They're very helpful and know what they're talking about. I don't have the VS mini but my reg. mini works well so I think the VS would be even better. Thats a good price and I also would spend the little extra $'s for the immediate gratification of being able to use it ASAP. :D

Joe