PDA

View Full Version : Doll Houses and other things

Sean J Deakin
12-10-2006, 2:45 AM
Hello All,
I am really enjoying being a part of this forum. I have just spent a few hours looking through posts, and thanks to those who offered help and suggestions on the tall ship design for my Mom.
I am a little envious on the wonderful network of suppliers you have south of the Canadian border. Finished memorials, & laser friendly Granite and marble tile suppliers here on Beautiful Vancouver Island are not as available (unless of course you want to buy a kitchen full of granite!!)
It is taking time, but I am sure I will end up finding some great sources of black granite and marble close by (without having to run to Home Depot for a box of granite tiles that disappear way to quickly!!)

I was sure I saw somewhere -sometime that someone- had offered plans for a simple doll house. I have had a look at LaserBuzz and from what I am reading their stuff looks great & I plan to purchase from them in the future...but... I would love to make a simple dollhouse for my 4 1/2 yr old. Any suggestions on where to look?
By the way, the beretta looks like fun, I will definitely have to try that one out! Thanks Tom!